Christopher Nolan's Tenet (August 12th, 2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Christopher Nolan's Tenet (July 17th, 2020)

Nolan's color palettes in his films are quite good taste.

5087f878cbdbc3ce02755c16242ff6d0.jpg

dbcfceba653615d0687b4701d744c756.png

5c3985e1026e0ad22e0b2c16cd3856e2.jpg

d3ccee7c84d114118c09748dc01b482c.jpg

How is this still scheduled for a July theatrical release? Even if they open up (with social distance measures in place) is anyone really going to want to sit in a cinema screen with other people so soon after all this?

Looks OK but nothing worth the hype this is getting- hopefully a lot yet unseen that is better- the 747 crash looks pretty lame to me....

B R A V O N O L A N
R
A
V
O
N
O
L
A
Nolan

Pattinson Relives Three-Hour First Meeting with Christopher Nolan: I Was Going to Pass Out

"I went to meet him, and we kind of talked for three hours, and I have no idea what I'm meeting for, what the subject is," Pattinson said. "I was actually going back through his filmography to kind of try and predict what sort of genre he would go into next. And then, after hours of talking, he finally kind of said in the last two minutes, "So, I've been writing this thing and would you like to come back and read it?"

That's the extent to which Nolan mentioned 'Tenet' to Pattinson during their three-hour meeting. The actor would not reveal what else they discussed, although the conversation went on for so long that Pattinson was exhausted to the point of nearly passing out. Pattinson at one point requested to have a snack since the meeting was lasting so long, and at the time he thought that might cost him the job.

"There was this pack of chocolates on the table," Pattinson said. "I had a massive blood sugar drop by the end of this conversation. I thought I was going to pass out because we'd been talking so much. I was trying to concentrate so much. Finally, I asked for one of the chocolates and he immediately ended the meeting. I was like, oh my god, I *****ed it up."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/pattinson-relives-three-hour-first-200204354.html

It's bemusing to know what some go through the process of filmmaking.

Robert Pattinson said:
I thought I was going to pass out because we'd been talking so much.

Kids today.
Can you imagine, having to talk with someone for three hours?
It must have been hell on the poor lad, lol.
I'd give anything to be able to sit across the table from Chris Nolan for a few hours. I'd happily go without chocolate biscuits for the entire time.

Perhaps Nolan should have handed him a phone and zoom'd him. Then he could focus with his neck properly bent.

Anyway, I hear the movie makes you feel like Pattinson after 3 hours too... so maybe he was just getting Pattinson ready.

Yup, i guess they dont want to make $20 a pop per home rental. Stupid is as stupid does- see you in 2021 tenant if anyone still cares about movie theaters then after over a year without them. I am actually surprised studios are banking on this, are they planning to bail out the movie theaters when they all go bankrupt? I highly doubt theaters will go back to what they were ever again. People arent going to care anymore- i personally dont miss the overpriced concession, the kids on thier phones, sticky floors, and when they do open up (if they even survive) on a more permanent basis the first time someone coughs the whole theater will clear out

Back