Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome :) ...back to back with my Wolverine PF. I'm most excited for this statue though..after selling of all my sixth scale pieces, I've been missing a Batman from my collection.

This statue looks well done, but I don't understand why he is standing on a street that appears to be slating to one side.

:gah: I just paid my card off. Oh wel, will have him paid off by late August. Looking fwd to this one as I have hoped for it for years before it was finally announced.

if this ships august 9 i will get mine on my birthday that would be so awesome

This statue looks well done, but I don't understand why he is standing on a street that appears to be slating to one side.

This style suit was introduced in the second film.. Dark Knight but I'd say it's taken from Dark Knight Rises where Bane/Natalia blew up the streets of Gotham City. The street is slanted because it's broken.

Yeah, I was sort of thinking that. And I understand there is some liberal interpretation they take when they make the statues. Overall it's fine in the end, but it just feels a bit odd to see him standing perfectly straight on a street base that seems to be tilting to one side.

With that said, I'm looking forward to seeing in-hand video because I'm on the fence with this piece.

August is so bad for me, three framed art prints, this statue, AK Bats Bust series.....Lets start this party already

Think it's shipping to Asia first since that's where that collector is located. I didn't get any notice.

..yeah strange, usually there's a group of people posting they received shipping notice. Looking at Statue Forum, the guy is a new member with only 2 posts ..I just hope he knows what hes talking about and Im not all excited for nothing :) ...Either way expected month was August so hopefully we here from some other members soon.

..yeah strange, usually there's a group of people posting they received shipping notice. Looking at Statue Forum, the guy is a new member with only 2 posts ..I just hope he knows what hes talking about and Im not all excited for nothing :) ...Either way expected month was August so hopefully we here from some other members soon.

I am THE ONE posted just 2. I will make you believe me.

image.jpg

Back