Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it's the pose, or the price, or what but I can't pull the trigger on this one.
On a side note, I think the MoS PF looks great the last pic.

My exact thought. I recently pulled the trigger on the joker. I cant seem to do the same for this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As i have the HT 1/4 scale bale batman, PO'd the armored batman PF and ledger PF but skipped on this awesome statue, would have got him if not for lack of display space.

Ordered both...can't wait to get Batman in the next couple months. Just transferred some pre-payments from another delayed figure to him to ease the pain when he is ready to ship.

Ordered both...can't wait to get Batman in the next couple months. Just transferred some pre-payments from another delayed figure to him to ease the pain when he is ready to ship.

How do you do a prepayment. Or any way I can lets say put $150 upfront? Or maybe bymyself a giftcard lol

Hello again guys! I'm now uncertain if I could still go back to the show to take better pics with a camera as my eyes suddenly got red and itchy, but I'll try. Just in case, I'll post my crappy cellphone photos from last night so please bear with me. I think it's a great figure. Very little chances that SSC would mess up on the final product particularly with the paint.

20160611_191816_zpsxraj0cmj.jpg
So any indications that the eyes will light up (in the base, etc..) or is it just painted blue for the sonar portrait?

It's been said on SF by SSAlex that it's lignt up.

Yes I remember, just wondering if he noticed a toggle/button on the base.. or perhaps this is a prototype from last years convention tour. I had a chance to see this at NYCC 2015 and it looked great.

Mark 42 are interchangeable and control is through the base, figured they do something similar..runs on battery or power supply. But the Vader PF has multiple areas of control so who knows what they have planned.

Mark 42 are interchangeable and control is through the base, figured they do something similar..runs on battery or power supply. But the Vader PF has multiple areas of control so who knows what they have planned.
That is due to the regulars being light up also. It would be much more effort on Bale as the regular statues would not need provisions for electronics.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this one. Excited to be starting a Batman section and I love Bales performance, Despite the criticism.

When can we expect new pics of this piece? I can't wait to see how the functional sonar cowl turns out in-hand! Last look we got of the statue it had the cape and belt assembled incorrectly:slap

Back