Chewbacca custom 1/6th WIP ( a 2nd Chewy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chewbacca custom 1/6th WIP (almost done)

Chewie looks great Barry, best one I have seen. Cant wait to see him updated even more. Good stuff.

:clapI know i'm a bit late on chiming in on this thread but awesome job Barry

Chewie looks great Barry, best one I have seen. Cant wait to see him updated even more. Good stuff.
thanks again chris, updates are being worked on as we speak.........i think...:lol
:clapI know i'm a bit late on chiming in on this thread but awesome job Barry

hey its duane...........he's alive............:clap

:lol........thanks my friend.

a little while back i was cruising some of the other chewy threads & saw where clparker04 had made a bandoleer. i knew i wanted to upgrade mine & i did but i liked the look of his better. well i contacted him & he hooked me up.............this thing is phenomenal. very detailed & the craftsmanship that went into this is just amazing. so thanks my friend..........:hi5:

HPIM0564-1.jpg

HPIM0565-1.jpg

HPIM0567.jpg

i will add the string as well as it holds it on the shoulder better but he's pretty much done until i can upgrade his bowcaster.

Wow - is that made of leather? Looks incredible. I'm hoping to follow in your (bigfoot) footsteps and do this guy in the next year. I'm dreading doing the face/head, but you've made it look so easy. What kind of glue did you use to attach the fur to the face?

yea it seems to be all leather, he really did do a fantastic job on it.
i used super glue for the face. but before gluing i did a few dry runs with the fur placement just to make sure.

Re: Chewbacca custom 1/6th WIP (New Bandoleer)

:clap :clap :clap

You're rocking it out Barryo!!! Love how Chewie turned out :rock

And great innovation using string to get a slimmer look :lecture

thanks GB............:)

thank you too flosi............& morning........:wave

he likes to laugh it up...........:)

What a great finished product, man you should be proud, this Chewie is awesome. :clap

That's one awesome Chewie ! Great work by both of you !
thank you & sorry i didn't acknowledge that earlier......:wave
Great work!
and thank you & apologies as well........:)
Ditto on this, tremendous job.
yes clparker04 is a tremendous talent........you should check out some of his other stuff too..........he has a great eye for detail.
What a great finished product, man you should be proud, this Chewie is awesome. :clap

thanks a lot........i do like him but i see a ton of room for improvement on him. which will be implemented when i make another one at some point.

Hey Barryo, thanks to your inspiration (and pictures I could use to copy) I took a second crack at my Chewbacca head. I still need to tweak it a bit to get a more "Chewie" shape, but I'm pretty happy with the result :duff

Gotta say I'm bummed I did so much work on the body before you finished yours. Mine has a hell of a time standing as I plugged the legs directly into the Chewbacca feet. I wish I'd thought of your foot mod to retain the ankle articulation :gah:

chewa-1.jpg

chewb-1.jpg

chewc-1.jpg

Back