Chewbacca custom 1/6th WIP ( a 2nd Chewy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chewbacca custom 1/6th WIP (updated pics)

Nicely done; perhaps the best I've seen. You've raised the bar for the rest of us...PS

thanks again guys.............:)
here's a shot with ssc han for scale........even though chewy is a bit bent over. so if he was standing strait up maybe he would be about a 1/4" taller???
chew22.jpg

thanks again guys.............:)
here's a shot with ssc han for scale........even though chewy is a bit bent over. so if he was standing strait up maybe he would be about a 1/4" taller???
chew22.jpg

I was looking for reference of Chewie last night, & I think his shoulders come near to the top of Hans head. If he's that tall he wouldn't fit in a detolf, therefor yours looks perfect

I was just messing around... I tweaked Chewie's mouth a bit (please don't take offense).:wink1:

thanks guys

& weezer......:lol..........that's awesome........:yess:

here is a almost done shot of chewy. i repainted the bandoleer, made a new bag, modded the bow caster. will get some more complete shots in better light tomorrow.
chewydn2.jpg

Re: Chewbacca custom 1/6th WIP (almost done)

Chewie is sad cause he needs a real leather bandolier the plastic one just doesn't compare to the quality of him :monkey2

Chewie is sad cause he needs a real leather bandolier the plastic one just doesn't compare to the quality of him :monkey2

working on that as well..............:yess:

this thing will be tweaked from now on..........i'll have him roaring before it's all over with.........:wink1:

He is so sweet! Really looks fantastic! But you will little change his bowcaster, well?
bowcaster.jpg

very nice.i used the bandeelor and bowcaster from the kotobukyia chewbacca.this would be the closest thing to the movies and even ssc would come close to.

He is so sweet! Really looks fantastic! But you will little change his bowcaster, well?
bowcaster.jpg
yea not crazy about that either & will try to pick up the kotobukyia one day if it can be had for a reasonable price.
very nice.i used the bandeelor and bowcaster from the kotobukyia chewbacca.this would be the closest thing to the movies and even ssc would come close to.

yea its way better than this one i'm using.

oh yea i was going back over this thread at some suggestions & weezer's idea to make the feet bigger got me looking at chewy a little bit closer so indeed the feet did need to be a tad bigger.........so now im remodding those as well

thanks weezer........:wave

yeah i know it`s 1/7th scale. but it works. every thing fits fine especialy the gun and bandoleer. it`s more closer to the movie.

thanks weezer........:wave

Anytime! Chewie looks fantastic!

One more thing... please put the string on the bandolier that goes around Chewie's neck. :wink1:

Hey Brinn, if you want to take a crack at making a run of custom bandoliers I've got a roll of thin gauge vinyl (chestnut brown). I'm not really using. You're welcome to steal some of if you want.

Back