[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1699 Freddie Mercury figur

JOhnny, that's a masterpiece. You are a true artist, and although it goes without saying, I am going to say it anyway, a gentleman! I can't wait for this to be available!

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1699 Freddie Mercury figur

JOhnny, that's a masterpiece. You are a true artist, and although it goes without saying, I am going to say it anyway, a gentleman! I can't wait for this to be available!

Thanks for the kind words, mate :) .

Who the hell is Ted?

:rotfl

haha Sorry Chris, I got you confused XD :1-1::1-1::1-1: :* :p

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1692 Freddie Mercury PAINT

fred-fig-copy.jpg

fred-fig6-copy.jpg

fred-fig5-copy.jpg

fred-fig4-copy.jpg

fred-fig3-copy.jpg

fred-fig2-copy.jpg
Stop showing off and take my money already!
Johnny- Is that the Medicom Outfit on a True Type with your custom head? My wife is a HUGE Queen fan so I have to get this for her. Painted of course, because I wouldn't even pretend that I could do it justice. Let me know when you offer it my man.

When will he be coming out bud still wanting this just waiting for you to say when so I can pay :)

[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1699 Freddie Mercury f...

Great work !

So what's next Johnny a rocky v2. Grey sweats :pray::wink1:

Last edited:

That looks amazing! How about a Pete Townshend, Bruce Springsteen, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Bob Dylan, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, or Jim Morrison?

Now we're talking I'm kit bashing a jim Morrison but him and Hendrix I'd love to see cheungkingmen do!
Big doors fan!

Morrison custom chest piece with hair
Sculpt
Brown leather pants
Microphone

;)

Now we're talking I'm kit bashing a jim Morrison but him and Hendrix I'd love to see cheungkingmen do!
Big doors fan!

Morrison custom chest piece with hair
Sculpt
Brown leather pants
Microphone

;)

Right on! Gotta Love the Lizard King :panic:

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1692 Freddie Mercury PAINT

Hey guys thanks for the kind words!

Stop showing off and take my money already!
Johnny- Is that the Medicom Outfit on a True Type with your custom head? My wife is a HUGE Queen fan so I have to get this for her. Painted of course, because I wouldn't even pretend that I could do it justice. Let me know when you offer it my man.

Mark, this is the original thread for the project that I opened months ago:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...OLD-UNTIL-FURTHER-NOTICE***&highlight=freddie

Thanks man, the clothing is tailored by Sil and the rest of the figure is sculpted by me, except for the body. Spots are already taken, but PM in any case.

As for other artists, after Freddie Mercury I don't really have any other plans for other musicians, except for James Brown and a Younger Michael Jackson (Rock with you Version).

To be honest I am more of the funk, soul, jazz, weird stuff type of guy, hehe. But who knows, if there's interest I might...after I am done with Freddie and some other stuff :p

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1713 Will Ferrell WIP

Absolutely superb Ferrell! What medium are you using there? I just got hold of some MonsterMaker Pemium wax...not tried it yet.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1713 Will Ferrell WIP

That is looking great. The problem I see is that he has so many facial expressions from all the different movies.

Absolutely superb Ferrell! What medium are you using there? I just got hold of some MonsterMaker Pemium wax...not tried it yet.

Thanks bud, I am using sculpey firm actually.

You mean monster clay ?, I would love to get me some monster clay for testing, the awesome thing about it is the elasticity I've heard it has.

That is looking great. The problem I see is that he has so many facial expressions from all the different movies.

Thanks man, he is actually going to be Ron Burgundy :)

Impressive work as always!

Back