[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1672 Freddie Mercury FINAL

Updated real final sculpt:

fred4-copy.jpg

fred5-copy.jpg

I made the stache shorter, added a thicker upper lip and reduced the size of his temples.

I think it looks better now.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1681 Freddie Mercury NEW

Really nice head! Really looks great! 99,9% likeness! Maybe little fat in cheeks?
Freddy_mercury.jpg

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1681 Freddie Mercury NEW

Unbelievable ...... Johnny you are takeing things to a whole new level here .

What a massive talent you are:clap

Damn that looks good :clap

Johnny you are the champion my friend.

Damn JOhnny, Freddie is going to be a masterpiece. Great sculpt!

Damn JOhnny, Freddie is going to be a masterpiece. Great sculpt!

I was right, this turned out to be a masterpiece. Congrats to all the Freddie Mercury fans. :clap

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1692 Freddie Mercury PAINT

Thanks guys!!! :shy: . The show must go on :)

Back