[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1735 Will Ferrell FINISHED

I've never cared for Will Ferrel's brand of humour, but that is an amazing sculpt. Really like how you captured his smirk, as opposed to just doing a neutral sculpt. Looks fantastic.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1735 Will Ferrell FINISHED

I've never cared for Will Ferrel's brand of humour, but that is an amazing sculpt. Really like how you captured his smirk, as opposed to just doing a neutral sculpt. Looks fantastic.

Thanks for the kind words :) . And yeah, I know what you mean, I was not a fan of his before Anchorman, he's quite annoying I think, haha.

Awesome Ferrell sculpt JOhnny! Would make a killer Ricky Bobby custom if an outfit could be found. Shake and bake!

Awesome Ferrell sculpt JOhnny! Would make a killer Ricky Bobby custom if an outfit could be found. Shake and bake!

Shake and bake!!!. hhaha.

He will definitely be modded into a Ricky Bobby. I'll see about the outfit when the time comes :)

Not a fan of Ferrell either, he basically plays himself in every movie, but the sculpt looks great!

Elite class indeed .., Johnny best sculpt and likeness yet .

Would love to get my hands on this ! :)

Amazing work brother. Your getting better with every piece. This is right up there with, if not better than Oh Dae Su! I'm floored man!

Really amazing work JOhnny. :clap

Thanks Sam :)

Amazing work brother. Your getting better with every piece. This is right up there with, if not better than Oh Dae Su! I'm floored man!

Thanks Michael, I'm glad to know I am getting better :)

Not this board's cup of tea, but yet again did something outside of the 1/6 world. This is 1/4 scale and sculpted in Chavant NSP medium:

1795609_641755045888204_1275327788_n.jpg

1800258_641755079221534_749592330_n.jpg
1601114_641755055888203_84457414_n.jpg

I promised myself to take some time this year and do something else other than just portraits. This is an original sculpt that just came up while testing the clay. Just sharing :p

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1753 Original Bust sculpt

Wow wow wow wow, some more wow wow wow and a couple more wow wow.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1753 Original Bust sculpt

very nice! - the anatomy looks great mate!

Back