[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1587 Rocky FINISHED

Wow,when i see the whole figure dressed up it truly impresses me.
Am i too late to join in on the second run for the whole set?

I checked your interest thread but i didnt bother to scroll through 70 pages to find more info about how many you will make,just the 15 or more.

Are the shoes included in the set or sold seperately?

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1587 Rocky FINISHED

Thanks JOhnny, do you have any of the other muscle bodies out there? If so how, does your Rocky head look good with the neck color?

I'm worried I won't be able to get my hands on a ttm 19.

Wow,when i see the whole figure dressed up it truly impresses me.
Am i too late to join in on the second run for the whole set?

I checked your interest thread but i didnt bother to scroll through 70 pages to find more info.

Are the shoes included in the set or sold seperately?

I know you're a huge Stallone fan so I'm really hoping a space will open for you. He'll look great with your other Rocky/Rambo figs.

Thanks JOhnny, do you have any of the other muscle bodies out there? If so how, does your Rocky head look good with the neck color?

I know you're a huge Stallone fan so I'm really hoping a space will open for you. He'll look great with your other Rocky/Rambo figs.

I never checked the interest section before last week.So im pretty late for everything.
I hope to join in on this.

There is this HITFIGURE body I like, he is exactly the same (except for the chest sculpt) as the TTM19, the only problem is that the body is a tad darker than the TTM19 and the neck is a little too long. The pro about this body is that it's just $35, you can buy 3 of those with the price of the current TTM19.

The sculpt is painted to match the TTM19 since it's the body of choice, so the neck (which is the only part exposed anyways) MIGHT not match by a little. I will take a pic of the HITFIGURE with a sculpt in a few hours and post it on the Rocky thread :)

Look at the body:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hitfigure-...0015?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item337f947d9f

Awesome, thanks for the info JOhnny! I'll be looking out for the pics for sure.

Johnny, this is amazing. Just a beautiful piece of art my friend.

Would be sick if maybe one day get the battle damage Rocky from the 2nd fight with Apollo!!!

Would be sick if maybe one day get the battle damage Rocky from the 2nd fight with Apollo!!!

As far as other versions of Rocky...
Rocky-Balboa-going-for-it.jpg

:wave

Johnny, this is amazing. Just a beautiful piece of art my friend.

Thanks Mike, you are far too kind. You would have done an even better job judging by your projects!!! :thud:

Freakin work of art, Johnny! Congrats, you are one of the big dogs now ;)

Freakin work of art, Johnny! Congrats, you are one of the big dogs now ;)

Oh hey Bill! Long time no speak buddy!. Not quite yet, haha, still lots to learn.

Hope everything is good over there! :1-1:

Very nice headsculpt, excellent!

Had fun with the Rockies.

rockfun1-copy.jpg

rockfun2-copy.jpg

rockfun3-copy.jpg

rockfun4-copy.jpg

rockfun5-copy.jpg

Aaaaaand back to work!

“Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward.”
― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

Last edited:
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1616 Rocky MISC pics

I like the quote from rocky.
Very classy and personally relevant atm.
Still pushing ;)

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1616 Rocky MISC pics

AT LONG LAST, the last batch of commissioned sculpts, haha.

martytedd-b.jpg

brettboots-b.jpg

Deathstroke-b.jpg

Danielsan-b.jpg

myagi-b.jpg

Rey-b.jpg

tattoo-b.jpg

So, their respective owners please PM me :)

Thanks for looking :p

Back