[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1573 Art Gallery

Rocky painted sample:

Just a quick painted sample:

samplepaint1-copy.jpg

samplepaint2-copy.jpg

samplepaint3-copy.jpg

samplepaint4-copy.jpg

Video coming soon.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1573 Art Gallery

Video:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS8sAmkPG8w[/ame]

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1581 Rocky Painted

Holy cow Johnny, this came out awesome! The video shows off the facial features much better than the still photo.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1581 Rocky Painted

Johnny everything you make is great. that Rocky looks awesome and im not a fan of the movie.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1587 Rocky FINISHED

Looks great JOhnny! What body did you use?

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1587 Rocky FINISHED

Johnny, everything here is top notch, sculpt, paintwork, tailoring, a giant homerun from you! All the guys getting this are truly lucky..:clap

I'm not even a fan of the Rocky movies and I want this! Amazing work, sir!

Johnny, this looks fantastic!:clap

Looks great JOhnny! What body did you use?

Thanks Ted!. It is a HT TTM19. :)

Johnny, everything here is top notch, sculpt, paintwork, tailoring, a giant homerun from you! All the guys getting this are truly lucky..:clap

I'm not even a fan of the Rocky movies and I want this! Amazing work, sir!

Exactly Chris I feel the same way lol

Johnny, this looks fantastic!:clap

Thanks Guys!!! :1-1:

Amazing work buddy. Truly.

"Take me back..."

Nice work.

Back