[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1620 MISC Paint work

Awesome paint-ups, Lisbeth is the most impressive.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1587 Rocky FINISHED

Had fun with the Rockies.

rockfun2-copy.jpg

Aaaaaand back to work!

Do you have plans doing a non comic version of Sly?

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1620 MISC Paint work

I know there is a section for illustrations, but anyways, here are some of the illustrations I did in the past couple of days:

fatman_by_cheungkinmen-d6oez20.jpg

zangief_vs_bear_fight_by_cheungkinmen-d6pdn9u.jpg

venomstrikesckm_by_cheungkinmen-d6pjyxq.jpg

With the drawing urge gone, I am back to sculpting. hah!

Thanks for looking at my randomness.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1651 Random Stuff

Amazing work JOhnny!..Is that all vector art?

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(From sculpting 2 painting)~POST#1651 Random Stuff

Now I checked on big screen and really amazing images! Mainly I love Venom and Spidey one! This is really beautiful piece, which I will put on my wall (if I will have any empty wall in my room :D )

Aww many thanks guys!. I used to draw a lot before I started sculpting, which in turn became my main passion now :p .

Now that this is out of my system, I'll resume my sculpting. Freddie here I come!!!!!

@Pajji: No, it's not vector, I drew it with a wacom tablet using Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop CS 2 for the background. :)

Thats awesome JOhnny :clap

Back