>>>Cheungkinmen's 2012 "thank-you giveaway"<<<

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truly one of the most humble yet amazingly talented members of this board!

I already won a free paintup from JOhnny before, so happy to take a backseat to this. :)

I added 4 more unpainted sculpts:

- 2x unpainted Scott Bakula sculpt
- 2x unpainted Jigsaw sculpt

Making the list of winners right now, Will post soon.

:)

Looks like I'm late to the party, but either way, this is an awesome gesture! Happy Holidays! :)

Hey guys,

So this is the list of winners that were chosen some hours ago, it was hand picked by 4 different people including myself. I wanted to make a video out of it, but I thought it was quicker this way.

- hotslayer73 = 1x painted Scott Bakula sculpt (With certificate of authenticity)
- Tekkaman Blade = 1x unpainted Scott Bakula sculpt
- Bernard2002 = 1x unpainted Scott Bakula sculpt
- Karamasov80 = 1x unpainted Scott Bakula sculpt
- Senbi575 = 1x unpainted Jigsaw sculpt
- Dareon = 1x unpainted Jigsaw sculpt
- Carbo-Fation = 1x painted Chris Redfield (Resident Evil) sculpt (With certificate of authenticity)
- Eightsamurai = 1x painted Chris Redfield (Resident Evil) sculpt (With certificate of authenticity)
- Commtech = 1x painted Chris Redfield (Resident Evil) sculpt (With certificate of authenticity)
- Drkehn = 1x painted and neckless Gamble (Michael Jai White) from The Dark Knight movie
- Ralph_Sutter = - 1x painted Leslie Nielsen V.2 sculpt (Changed from Version 1 to Version 2 still in progress)
- Johnnystarquest = 1x painted Sunohc Inception Cobb sculpt (Missing original certificate of authenticity)
- Jackhepburn = 1x painted Adam Gu's Christian Bale (Wayne) (This sculpt was never reclaimed, THIS IS A RECAST as far as I can tell)
- mr krapopple = 1x painted Max Payne (Angry Gringo) sculpt (With certificate of authenticity)

- Evil Toy Monger = 1x headsculpt painting service
- Science friction = 1x headsculpt painting service
- elar = 1x headsculpt painting service
- jimmie_dimmick = 1x headsculpt painting service
- amalak = 1x headsculpt painting service
- cplhicks = 1x headsculpt painting service
- Khan_Tusion = 1x headsculpt painting service
- STEN475 = 1x headsculpt painting service

- Teddy Daniels = 1x painted custom sculpt of the chosen winner

I added 2 more painting service and also upgraded the Leslie Nielsen sculpt to Version 2 which I'm currently sculpting.

IMPORTANT:

- You guys have until the end of this current year to PM me your addresses and to send me the $10 through Paypal for the shipping and handling of the sculpts.

- Those who won the painting service will also need to pay for shipping of the sculpt back to you (Will be charged once the sculpt is painted and ready for shipping) .

- Regarding the painting service turnaround, I don't have a turnaround time for these because of my current schedule, but I will paint them as soon as possible, I promise.

- The winner of the custom sculpt will need to contact me and provide pics of the person the winner wants me to sculpt. Turnaround time depends on many factors as well, but I'll do my best to finish it as soon as possible.

- Once it hits 2013 and you haven't contacted me, the prize you won will be cancelled.

- These gifts are non transferable and non negotiable.

- If you don't like the sculpt you can resale it or throw away, it's yours to do what you please. Just don't recast :3

I wish I could have given more, I added some more sculpts to the list and painting service and made some upgrades so more people could win. If this goes smoothly, I might make this a yearly event.​

I hope you like these humble gifts, I'm still a learning sculptor and painter, and because of this board I have grown a lot, but still far away from my goals, so I hope to reach my goals with positive effort, passion, dedication and specially with your support, and I don't mean economical support, but with your positive comments and constructive criticisms which are far more valuable than anything, they make me work hard in building my way across to success.​

"The journey is more important than reaching the end of the road, because we learn on the way, and eventually arrive with unstoppable experience" - J.CKM

THANKS ALL!

:peace:wave:nana::clap:panic::lol:lecture:rotfl:goodpost::yess:

Last edited:
Damn, didn't win anything. :(

Well, congrats to all the winners! And most importantly, thanks for holding this giveaway Johnny!

Nice Congratulations guys:hi5: and thanks again to Cheungkinmen for this great Giveaway!!

Damn, didn't win anything. :(

Well, congrats to all the winners! And most importantly, thanks for holding this giveaway Johnny!

Sorry guys :( . Next time I will include more gifts so more people could have a bigger chance to win something.

Back