>>>Cheungkinmen's 2012 "thank-you giveaway"<<<

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic boardie, looking forward to seeing what you do in 2013 and hoping we can work together on a couple of projects :rock

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the comments :p .

Some people might think I'm doing this for other reasons, but the real fact is that I DO want to give things out. I wish I could give something for EVERYBODY in this giveaway, and I mean it. I feel happier giving out than receiving.

ANYWAYS, I added new stuff to the gift list, here is what's new:

- 1x painted Leslie Nielsen V.1 sculpt
- 1x painted Sunohc Inception Cobb sculpt (Missing original certificate of authenticity)
- 1x painted Adam Gu's Christian Bale (Wayne) (This sculpt was never reclaimed by the client, THIS IS A RECAST as far as I can tell)
- 1x painted Max Payne (Angry Gringo) sculpt (With certificate of authenticity)

As for the Adam Gu's Christian Bale sculpt it was sent to me like a year ago maybe for a painting job, it came from the UK if I remember correctly. The guy never contacted me and never replied, so I kept the sculpt as part of the payment, hehe. He is not a member of this forum, he contacted me by email. Just making sure you guys know the info.

So, keep them posts coming, there's plenty of room, but less people, more chance XD .

Thanks to those who signed up before the deadline which is today!

So no more names will be accepted here on.

I'll see if I make a video o just pick them up myself. The winners will be announced on December 9th 2012.

Thanks again for your kind words and hope you do enjoy my humble gifts!

"Good Luck" - Marko from Tropoja :)
JOhnny

BTW, I will be eliminating this gift from the list:

- 1x painted sculpt of your choice from my future "forum commission" works (2013) (Some restrictions apply)

It is unknown what am I going to do since I have a few projects that are not my own. So to avoid any misunderstandings I prefer to take this off the list. Sorry.

I haven't forgotten about this. Please bear with me a little bit more. Will be posting something in the next few days :)

Back