>>>Cheungkinmen's 2012 "thank-you giveaway"<<<

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are so lucky to have a member like you, JOhnny, on this forum. Truly an amazing contest/give-a-way for us true fans of this hobby! Good luck to all

Great stuff here, John. Been here a while, but I don't think I've ever seen any artists do this before. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
JOhnny you're a class act man and such an asset to this community, you should be the one being thanked. This is an awesome giveaway.

Thanks for the comments guys, but you don't have to thank me, this is something I want to do for you all. The members are the ones keep things going on around here, so thank YOU.

I'm so lucky to be part of this board. :)

Unfortunately I am new, and do not have 100 posts, but I absolutely love this community so far and am so glad I've found it. I am slowly getting to know people and get acquainted with some great people and artists. So many awesome people here.

I have seen your work, and it is absolutely amazing stuff. I hope you consider me for the drawing.

Ryan

Frantic excited smiley face (my personal favorite)!! :panic:

:panic:You are the greatest, nice thing to do, i like all you work and my first custom is with you and the finished work is amazing

This really is a great thing you're doing. When I saw Scott Bakula's name couldn't resist writing as he and I share the same date of birth October 9, 1954. Haven't found out what time of day/night he was born to compare mine to yet, still searching that out. Best of luck to everyone.

Back