>>>Cheungkinmen's 2012 "thank-you giveaway"<<<

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
:wave:peace:clap:blissy:inlove:yess::hi5::1-1::lol:

Hey guys,

So this is my way of saying thank you to the sideshow freaks community for the support and positive comments I've gotten since I joined around 2 years ago. I can't believe it has been that long, your constant support makes me the person I am today.

This is strictly a SideShow freaks members and staff giveaway only.

So what am I giving away ? here's the list:

- 1x painted Scott Bakula sculpt (With certificate of authenticity)
- 3x unpainted Scott Bakula sculpt
- 2x unpainted Jigsaw sculpt (1 per person)
- 3x painted Chris Redfield (Resident Evil) sculpt (With certificate of authenticity) (1 per person)
- 1x painted and neckless Gamble (Michael Jai White) from The Dark Knight movie
- 1x painted Leslie Nielsen V.2 sculpt (Changed from Version 1 to Version 2 still in progress)
- 1x painted Sunohc Inception Cobb sculpt (Missing original certificate of authenticity)
- 1x painted Adam Gu's Christian Bale (Wayne) (This sculpt was never reclaimed by the client, THIS IS A RECAST as far as I can tell)
- 1x painted Max Payne (Angry Gringo) sculpt (With certificate of authenticity)
- 8x headsculpt painting service (1 per person)

And the big prize would be:

- 1x painted custom sculpt of the chosen winner.

RULES for the custom sculpt:

It can also be a family member or a friend. Cannot be a movie star, video game character, musician, other than the ones mentioned. If you are friends with Tom Cruise it doesn't count, haha. Just you or family or a close friend, non-negotiable. I will do the sculpt whenever I have the time to do it, and I can accept a fair amount of corrections to the sculpt, but because of the nature of this giveaway, I will determine when it's done. No unpainted sculpt would be given out, only the painted version. I will also make a copy for myself for portfolio purposes, so I would post the sculpt (not the reference photos BUT the sculpt) for people to see in my blog, facebook, deviantart, twitter, OSW forum, sideshow freaks forum or any other social site.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE ?:

Just leave a comment or a smiley, whatever, haha, after that do not reply, do not quote nor post anything else in this thread. I will be counting and writing down the screen names as they come, so this would make it easier for me.

General rules:

- Winner would have to pay shipping fee which is $10 through paypal as gift. (Includes tracking number)
- I am not responsible for handling times, customs taxes or damages by the post office , once they are in the post office they are literally out of my hands. I would pack the items carefully.
- You can enter the giveaway only once.
- UNFORTUNATELY, I will only be accepting people with at least 100 post counts or have been a member of SSF for at least a year. Sorry. If you don't have enough posts counts or are new to the forum and wants to get in, post a comment anyways, I will privately determine if you're in or not. No guarantees.

This contest will be open until December 1st 2012. I will then either make a video of me picking the names at random out of a bowl and post it online or I will do it on my own, it depends on time, and I will announce the winners on December 9th 2012 (My birthday :p)

So Thanks again everybody for your constant support and positive comments!, I know I don't have much to give, but whatever I've got it's given with gratefulness and humility.

Cheungkinmen JOhnny :peace

Last edited:
whoop!!!! Good deal! The ssf forum is great, I love what you've done for me in the past I look forward to 2013!

Last edited:
WOW! Now that's a giveaway! Your work is much appreciated by everyone here and we are lucky to have you Johnny:hi5: Good luck everyone!

Very cool thing to do. The grand prize in particular leaves me speachless. No one gives away a custom sculpt. :clap

This is a great gesture Johnny! Even though I haven't been on the forum a year yet, I still want to let you know how awesome this is.

Back