Check your accounts - sideshow site is having difficulty.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent them an e-mail about my rewards points that weren't there from my Groot PF that shipped just before the site change just in case they're still having issues and don't realize that some rewards are still not showing. I made sure to include that I am supposed to get double rewards since I ordered during the promo period for the Groot PF and Black Widow PF. My Black Widow PF shows 2 different reward point numbers pending since they upgraded me to the exclusive themselves. Hopefully they get everything sorted out soon.

I am inconsistency able to check my orders but now I heard they are charging people over and over for flex pay. I didn't think much of it until I got four e-mails saying my Jabba flex pay will be charged on the 5th. Looks like I am paying the remainder of Jabba all at once because there it no way to postpone the payment and I tried calling but no luck.

I am inconsistency able to check my orders but now I heard they are charging people over and over for flex pay. I didn't think much of it until I got four e-mails saying my Jabba flex pay will be charged on the 5th. Looks like I am paying the remainder of Jabba all at once because there it no way to postpone the payment and I tried calling but no luck.

You couldn't get through at all? Online chat has worked for me before - not sure if Sideshow is closed on weekends.

Am still not checking my account until next week so I can get on phone or chat and complain to a person and get them to fix the mess. Yesterday I still couldn't set password tho I get notifications just fine.:mad:

You couldn't get through at all? Online chat has worked for me before - not sure if Sideshow is closed on weekends.

Am still not checking my account until next week so I can get on phone or chat and complain to a person and get them to fix the mess. Yesterday I still couldn't set password tho I get notifications just fine.:mad:

I'm not sure the online chat feature is even available yet after their update. I couldn't find it the other day when I noticed some reward points were missing, so had to submit a customer service form instead.

The site is still having issues. They're aware of most of the problems according to Buffy in the Facebook group.

Yeah i didn’t have luck tryingbeuther way. Won’t be the worst thing to get jabba early.

Finally got my password reset after about fifty tries...the website is still a mess and barely responds. Looks like they have a mess on their hands to fix over the weekend.

Just four? I got fourteen.

When I try to sign-in, I get a full page of something that looks like an alien space transmission.

I have been trying to order 2 figures since Friday. I can add to the cart, but I am not able to get passed the "proceed to checkout". I get this message.

I reset my password and everything.

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 4.53.38 PM.jpg

I've still yet to be able to reset my password. Have tried several times, but have yet to receive any email.

I still have my 2 latest orders not showing up in my pending rewards, and also I haven't been able to enter in a promo code that I received in the mail yesterday.

I still have my 2 latest orders not showing up in my pending rewards, and also I haven't been able to enter in a promo code that I received in the mail yesterday.

If you go to the actual order in your shipped orders and click on the order number it will show that you have pending rewards on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've still yet to be able to reset my password. Have tried several times, but have yet to receive any email.

It’s possible you’ll get what I got. Suddenly you’ll get 10 emails (or however many reset attempts you did), and then you’ll finally be able to get in. But you’ll probably have to do one last reset at that point as the older password reset links will have likely expired by that point.

Still not seeing anything improved on their site to warrant the change. I imagine they lost quite a bit or $$ in orders during that time.

Can anyone see there orders ?

I have no issue seeing my Open, Closed orders & Rewards; I reset my password & Crome from my experience is a more stable browser to view the sight at the moment. When resetting your password send the request once (multiple requests don't make things faster just increases the stress on their server & you still have to make sure to use the last one sent) plus it can take 1-2hrs for the return email to actually show in your inbox use the link & reset password; you should be good to go.

Back