Check for random holiday discounts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
Does Sideshow offer gift certificates/cards? I mean not the ones we get free from SDCC, this last weekend, etc. but can someone go somewhere on the site and buy me a gift card for X-mas. I asked for one from someone but they said they couldn't find that on the site, and I looked briefly, and ddin't see it. So for my X-Mas sake, post a link if we can buy gift cards! PleasE!

are you thinking about how if sideshow has this scheme of buying GC as gifts for others so that you may get more than one on presents and who knows may get a free item if you received enough in value.

or do you just want a GC to use for x-mas? if so, i'm sure there are members here who can give you their $10 GC codes since they have more than 1 and 1 person can only use 1, leaving the extra ones useless to them.

noelleon69 said:
are you thinking about how if sideshow has this scheme of buying GC as gifts for others so that you may get more than one on presents and who knows may get a free item if you received enough in value.

or do you just want a GC to use for x-mas? if so, i'm sure there are members here who can give you their $10 GC codes since they have more than 1 and 1 person can only use 1, leaving the extra ones useless to them.

I mean I can buy a Target gift certificate, and a Walmart gift certificate can I buy a SS gift certificate of any value of my choosing for any merchandise?

i was going to use my $20 GC on the Evil Grin but it didn't work :monkey2

The $20 giftcard twisted rabbit processed, so will probably ship this week. Still waiting on payment processing for the SSE Dracula, which was ordered two days earlier.

On another note, picked up Evil Grin for the $10 off. Thanks Sideshow!

Im not sure what order they ship things in, but I ordered a GGoblin back on the 17th and Ive gotten a Will Ship Soon notice, but still no shipment yet..... :emperor

I got my Moonraker bond that I ordered with the $20 discount today. The figure on a whole looks nice however, I noticed that Sideshow forgot the pockets around the ankles of his jumpsuit. The paint on is done exceptionally. Now I'm thinking about getting Live and Let Die Roger Moore to go along with him.

I think that some of the in-stock shipments were interrupted for a few days so that they could make sure to get the Darth Mauls out in time for the holidays - if you are wondering about your order, please feel free to give Customer Service a call/email and they will let you know the status. (Just FYI, calling and actually speaking to someone live may get you a faster response, as the emails are still a little behind due to the office being closed on Monday.)

Back