Check for random holiday discounts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screamingmetal said:
A Moonraker James Bond for about $17.14 shipped.
One of my favorite pieces. Excellent paint work.

I picked up the Jason Goes to Hell figure.

Wait, what time are these no longer valid? I checked earlier today and mine worked, but my friend said he checked his now and it said its expired.

Twisted rabbit. I wanted Evil Grin, but the gift card wasn't valid on it. So I got swirl eyes. I'll probably end up picking up a few more later on down the road. I thank Sideshow for helping me start yet another collection.

carbo-fation said:
Can we redeem more than one gift card on the same order?

You can only use one gift card/coupon/gift certificate code per order. But if the price is actually discounted in the store itself, you can apply a discount code to it as well :duff

I tried to use my coupon code yesterday and it said it expired. I thought we had "through" Dec. 3 to use it but I guess it expired at midnight on Saturday night. I was disappointed because I was going to make a big purchase. Looks like I won't be making that purchase at all now. :(

decadentdave said:
I tried to use my coupon code yesterday and it said it expired. I thought we had "through" Dec. 3 to use it but I guess it expired at midnight on Saturday night. I was disappointed because I was going to make a big purchase. Looks like I won't be making that purchase at all now. :(
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Hey can we get some better stuff on sale than Froud Faeries. I wanna see some Marvel stuff on sale so I can make my christmas shopping cheaper. Is it so much to ask?

Nightwings said:
Hey can we get some better stuff on sale than Froud Faeries. I wanna see some Marvel stuff on sale so I can make my christmas shopping cheaper. Is it so much to ask?
But people actually buy Marvel.:D

Does Sideshow offer gift certificates/cards? I mean not the ones we get free from SDCC, this last weekend, etc. but can someone go somewhere on the site and buy me a gift card for X-mas. I asked for one from someone but they said they couldn't find that on the site, and I looked briefly, and ddin't see it. So for my X-Mas sake, post a link if we can buy gift cards! PleasE!

Nightwings said:

Yeah, it appears that Sideshow is starting off this week with the same discounts they had last week. :rolleyes:

Although, I'll take another $20 giftcard. :D

PosterBoyKelly said:
Does Sideshow offer gift certificates/cards? I mean not the ones we get free from SDCC, this last weekend, etc. but can someone go somewhere on the site and buy me a gift card for X-mas. I asked for one from someone but they said they couldn't find that on the site, and I looked briefly, and ddin't see it. So for my X-Mas sake, post a link if we can buy gift cards! PleasE!
Good question. I thought it would've been a natural extension of the Gift Cards Sideshow currently gives out. I looked on their website and they're nowhere to be found.

I wanted to get a SS figure for my friend for x-mas but he pretty much has everything so I thought about just giving him a gift card so he could buy what he wanted.

Back