What is the earliest Sideshow contest you've won?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Sideshow has been so good to me, I might as well list all the items I have won so far:

$20 towards any Sideshow item in November 2005 for a funny Sideshow Related Story Contest. (This was before Mouth Off and Win.)

12” Freddy vs Jason during 2006 Spooktacular Scream Contest

Peter Jackson as the Corsair in the recent Talk like a Pirate Contest

In addition to the contests, I have won and found many discounted Spooktacular items; three giftcards in the amounts of $10, $50 and $20 (via Freaks board contest); Sideshow hat, SW keychain, and several Collect for Life bracelets. And last but not least, I won a SW T-Shirt in 2006 and a Blue Vampire Darla in 2007 at the SDCC Freaks Party.

I am extremely grateful to Sideshow for their constant generosity. We are all so lucky that Sideshow offers their loyal customers many opportunities for free and discounted items, i.e., the weekly Newsletter giveaways, random contests; Film, Food & Figure Fridays; Mouth Off and Win; convention giveaways; Freak Party giveaways; Podcast giveaways and discounts; website Specials and Sales and the most highly anticipated Spooktacular event. In addition to all these giveaways, we also receive Sideshow Reward Points.

SIDESHOW ROCKS!

I've yet to win anything either....but this Spooktacular is going to be my year!!! :rock :rock Congrats to all the people who have won!! :rock

I won second runner up for the original Balrog during the SDCC a few years ago, unfortunately it was claimed and I got the Saruman statue.

Before that I won a demon dog rabbit signed by Michel Gagne.

I've been collecting SS stuff since the 8 in Uni Monsters and I've still haven't won one single contest. :monkey2

I have received a few "freebies" with a few of my orders over the years but that's about the closest I've gotten.

I've actually been pretty lucky and won several things, but nothing major like the Stone Trolls I'm afraid.

Film Food and Figure contest - I won that hellbeast from Van Helsing
Origins Duncan Macleod 12" figure
Twisted rabbit
Balrog Flame of Udún - IMO the best thing I've won from SS!!!
then I've won several LOTR helms, but given most of them away since I already got the ones they gave away, or beacuse I couldn't stand paying 50$ shipping and VAT for a helm that costs 30$:monkey5

And I believe that AbstractHarmony and I are still waiting for Aragorn at the Blackgates!!!!!:monkey3

Last edited:
..a Christmas Card from Sideshow and specially autographed by Dusty :D

Back