Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started IG88. I primed him last night...

Chaka6802.jpg

Today I started drybrushing the silver on....

Chaka6800.jpg

Chaka6801.jpg

those bounty hunter are Lookin AWESOME man :)

We must be on the same mind set lol I just bid on an IG-88 to work on lol you beat me to it haha, what you use for primer? cuz all i got is white at the moment, this way i know what to go get lol. posted up some new pics of dengar on my thread hes just about done.

Last edited:
those bounty hunter are Lookin AWESOME man :)

We must be on the same mind set lol I just bid on an IG-88 to work on lol you beat me to it haha, what you use for primer? cuz all i got is white at the moment, this way i know what to go get lol. posted up some new pics of dengar on my thread hes just about done.

Thanks man. I just used Krylon black primer. I let is sit overnight before I drybrushed it.

I got my IG88 off ebay a couple of weeks ago. They are kinda hard to come by at a decent price.

Love IG-88 with a repaint... Hasbro really did an excellent job on him.

I'm looking forward to Sideshow's release as it looks like they are adding a lot of articulation, but at the very least I'll give my Hasbro figure a CW redeco

Ow nurse!! Loverly IG Chakaaaa! I will get that Boosk head back to you asap to complete that line up!!!! IG LOOKs amazing in that group shot!!!

Ow nurse!! Loverly IG Chakaaaa! I will get that Boosk head back to you asap to complete that line up!!!! IG LOOKs amazing in that group shot!!!

Thanks mate. Thanks for the tips on painting IG as well.

No rush on the Bossk head mate, take your time. Just send him along with the rest of the stuff when you get to it. :)

Love IG-88 with a repaint... Hasbro really did an excellent job on him.

I'm looking forward to Sideshow's release as it looks like they are adding a lot of articulation, but at the very least I'll give my Hasbro figure a CW redeco

THanks man!

Im sure Sideshow's IG88 will be fantastic, but for about $20 this one works for me. :)

Toataly agree. I love IG but it would have to be something totally stunning for me to spend loads of cash when the hasbro is so good

Toataly agree. I love IG but it would have to be something totally stunning for me to spend loads of cash when the hasbro is so good

exactly- ig88 is likely to be like 150$ or 130£ over here
and to be honest given his pose in ESB the hasbro covers it well

mark did u get the email?

IG came out very cool Chris....love the groupshot!!!

I primed mine with a glossy black then drybrushed with 3 different "metal" colors starting with the darkest....and after the drybrushing I gave him a wash with a oily brown color I mixed up....

BTW did you extend the legs??? Did they stay like this??? I had to add a drip of superglue to keep them in position...

again great job on yours....:hi5:

IG came out very cool Chris....love the groupshot!!!

I primed mine with a glossy black then drybrushed with 3 different "metal" colors starting with the darkest....and after the drybrushing I gave him a wash with a oily brown color I mixed up....

BTW did you extend the legs??? Did they stay like this??? I had to add a drip of superglue to keep them in position...

again great job on yours....:hi5:

Thanks mate. Yes, I did superglue the legs so they stay extended. Works great. I do plan on giving him a dirty wash, I wanted to let everything sit for a bit.

Chakaman, you did justice to that overgrown killer flute!:wink1:

Thanks Weezer, I appreciate it. :)

Back