Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they are a bugger, i had some thick pleather that was white on the reverse side so i just painted them a bit.

P10206351.jpg

Nice Two Boba's thats awesome! I have the first peice to my first Boba start coming to me, should be here tomorrow I got a Tomy Boba bucket for dirt cheap from a guy here in my home town. Now I just need to find the rest :lol All in due time I guess.

You need to dirten the braids or pigtails or so_Other than that: Close to perfection. Make some outdoor shots and he'll be a man in armour.

Now that I look at some ESB pics, it doesn't look like he's wearing any spats, just a velcro strap to keep his pant legs closed?

No customs or anything, but while I was out of town this weekend my Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett arrived. Here are a few pics of him out of the box...

Chaka1342.jpg

Chaka1343.jpg

Chaka1344.jpg

Chaka1341.jpg

Chaka1340.jpg

I havent had a chance to mod him or futz him. I have seen some pretty nice mods in the other thread, I probably will copy what I saw over there.

This figure is freaking awesome...:D

Looks really good. I wish I had bought that SSC Han in carb. I kick myself every time I see it.

Back