Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Nikto guards on display....

Chaka7051.jpg

Chaka7050.jpg

Those look awesome!

Damn Chris your Bounty hunters and skiff guards are fantastic! I'm stuck right now on clone war era because it feels like the WWII of Star Wars, but my childhood love is tied to OT. So I'm working on the skills before I even touch it. But your stuff really has me itching to attack it.

Cheers Unsung! :)

Damn Chris your Bounty hunters and skiff guards are fantastic! I'm stuck right now on clone war era because it feels like the WWII of Star Wars, but my childhood love is tied to OT. So I'm working on the skills before I even touch it. But your stuff really has me itching to attack it.

Thanks man, GO FOR IT!!! :D

Dont get me wrong, I like clones. As far as customizing goes, I really do prefer the OT characters much more. Bounty hunters, skiff guards, cantina aliens, the possibilties are endless. There seems to be more variety, color, etc in the different costumes in the OT. Everything seems so "lived in" and dirty, probably because they were actors in costumes, not CG characters. Its just a lot more fun to bash together characters from the OT.

Here are some pics of my Boba Fett after a body swap. I used a Dragon Body. I had to do some dremmelling on the chest and feet to get everything to fit.

Chaka9000.jpg

Chaka9001.jpg

Chaka9002.jpg

Chaka9003.jpg

I will take some pictures of him next to other figures when I get him finished. I am actually hoping you guys can give me some feedback and tell me what I need to fix or improve. I am not a Boba Fett expert, so any helpful tips are appreciated. Thanks! :)

I'm no Fett expert either, but he looks pretty cool to me. I've only seen the Medicom fett once, and thought he looked great aside from the size issues. What you have there certainly is an improvement over the Marmit Fett, which I did used to own.

i think he looks great..............:clap

are you going to dust him up as well?

Oh Chris I am a Fett Freak and I think he looks great!! He does need a little weathering on the jump suit but other than that PERFECTO!! What did you use for the vest the armor is attached to? if you dont mind me asking.

Chris the Skiff guards look amazing mate so when you knocking out the skiff?

Now as for Boba Aww mate that is fantastic (Marmit Helmet posted today btw). So which Dragon body did you use (presume the earier versions with standard shoulders)?
The flightsuit not to restrictive in movement?

You need add a sling to the stock, wookie scalps and apart from those I`d say a Bloody smashing piece you got there mate.
Oh is there a head under the lid?

Thanks guys and thanks for the feedback.

@barryo, thanks. Yes, I plan on weathering him up.

@feroze, Im going for the ESB version to go with my bounty hunters. I ordered the new Medicom ROTJ version to go with my Jabba setup.

@bigguy, thanks for the Marmit bucket. No head underneath, I sculpted a neck piece for the helmet to sit on. I am not sure what Dragon body I used, I did have to shave down the chest, shoulders and arms. The suit fits nice now.

@Andre, I just used the Medi vest. I will look at some more ref pics and get him sorted out. Thanks for all the feedback mate. :)

Thanks again guys!
Chris

Thanks for the info Chris, looks like it`s dremel time on a Dragon body tomorrow lol
ESB and ROTJ Fett`s now that is awesome (when ROTJ Fett arrives) and hope to see photos of the improved ?? ROTJ Fett.

Thanks for the info Chris, looks like it`s dremel time on a Dragon body tomorrow lol
ESB and ROTJ Fett`s now that is awesome (when ROTJ Fett arrives) and hope to see photos of the improved ?? ROTJ Fett.

From the pictures I have seen of the new ROTJ Fett, I doubt I will have to do anything to it. It looks fantastic.

Forgot to mention mate, looking forward to throwing that Marmit bucket on my ESB Fett. :)

Hey No sweat and Yea seeing the review does look like the ROTJ Fett should blend in straight out of the box (switcharoo of the Medi lids).
Would love one of the new ROTJ Fett`s but too rich for me at the moment.

Back