Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to make sleeves from a second leather coat I had. I need to make a few alterations, but I think it is going to work.

chaka71.jpg

Now comes the fun part, adding all the details to the sculpt and outfit. :D

Where the hell did you learn to sew that that? I mean that looks pro to me.

Damn he's funny looking!:chew

Thanks guys!

No sewing OT, I just cut, trim and use glue to put the outfits together.

I wish I could say I was a seamstress like Vivisect. :D

Those aren't sewn seams? They look like it. Funny how it would be impossible for him to even put a jacket on with those hands. The Aliens were just crazy and wacky things weren't they?:cuckoo:

OT, the jacket was sewn together already, but not by me. I cut up an existing Ignite toys Viking leather coat to fit on ReeYees. There are some pictures of it earlier in this thread.

Thanks guys.

I did some work on the belt and boots today. He isnt quite finished, but I couldnt resist taking a few shots of him in his future enviroment. :D

Chaka75.jpg

Chaka76.jpg

chaka77.jpg

Last edited:
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Bravo Chris!ReeYees looks absolutly fantastic.Once again you've taken a sculpt beyond what I imagined.
Not to sound like a broken record,but your ability to piece together & kitbash outfits is just incredible & inspiring :bow

I really wish that I had made a neck piece now.Seeing your's(& what Bastian has done on his so far)It really makes a difference.Guess it will be added to the list of things to do when I get back into things.

Thanks guys.

Duane, your sculpt is fantastic. I really appreciated the gesture in sending me the Reeyees kit.

Last edited:
I love all of your "sidekick" characters.....
I still wanna see them in a groupshot one day....

AWESOME stuff Chris....

Back