Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I plan on sculpting a neck and doing some more painting later in the week. I also need to figure out how to bulk up the sleeves.

Chris, we could only find rees-yees costume ref with him wearing his black/blue 'puffa' jacket, so we went that route, have you got ref of him wearing the duds you dressed him in? cheers mate!

Mine is only boshed together Feroze but Chris and I are looking at the hasbro 3 3/4 inch for ref I thinky!!

Thanks guys.

Yes, I am looking at the Hasbro action figure and a couple of pictures of him on the Sail Barge. I would be curious to see your refernce pictures.

reeyees.jpg

sorry mate, I thought you had found Ree's in another costume, and not the jacket, I dropped a load thinking maybe we would have to ditch the jacket and start again.
here's what I've got , I bet its exactly the same as you, the Yakface v Ree's fight and the Rancor peer shot. Plus a shot of our Rees and a Lando and Klaatu WIP ,apologies for highjacking your thread mate! :peace

vlcsnap-2010-05-22-20h39m32s45.png

1138.jpg

PICT0005-2.jpg

I think the sleeves are too small in that jacket to fit Ree's giant arms in. I could be wrong though.

cheers C-bob, just picked on up on the bay!

Last edited:
Hijack away guys, I appreciate the pictures and feedback. I am currently working on the sculpting the neck and reworking the collar.

Hey Chris...
Nice work so far! Thx for the inspirations and thx 2 enaud for the reference pics!

I'm still work on this guy 2....and have done the neck - maybe a little inspiration for you chris
here 2 fast pics :
and

Thanks for the comments guys.

TTM. your Reeyees is looking great so far.

Here is where I am at with doing the neck and outfit collar. I am going for the look in the picture of the puzzle Unsung posted above.

chaka70.jpg

very very very cool Chris, neck looks great and the outfit is gonna be tip top gentle mens outfitters quality threads.

I was able to make sleeves from a second leather coat I had. I need to make a few alterations, but I think it is going to work.

chaka71.jpg

Now comes the fun part, adding all the details to the sculpt and outfit. :D

Back