Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hanhothjacket.jpg

I dunno Bill. It still looks blue to me :nana:

:lol

Nice one Darth! :D

I am happy with the coat as is. As Bill mentions, coloring or painting it would be a pain and not really worth it. I would have had to have it colored long before I finished it.

I am really wanting to go back and finish my Luke Hoth. Here is kinda a mock-up I did of him last year. The goggles and headgear never were really finished.

lukehoth2.jpg

I wonder how one of Mark's Luke head casts would look under a Hoth hat??

I was going through all my pictures I have uploaded online. I thought I would share some of the older ones of my older customs....

Luke Jedi
jedi11.jpg

Obi-Wan and Anakin repaints...
obiwananakin.jpg

Ki Adi Mundi
kiadi3.jpg

Sith Anakin repaint
anakin10.jpg

My Star Wars wall from last year...I need to take a new picture of it..
room2.jpg

I will post more in the days to come, I hope you guys enjoy looking at them...

Chakadad

Last edited:
love your stuff m8, and i like your setup for your collection looks real nice :)

Yeah no kidding! I wish I had a setup like that... :drool Looks awesome! I barely have 2 square feet of 1/6 display space, I really need to work on improving that... :lol

Looks great and I can not wait to see a comparison with your pic of your wall from last year and this year... I think the Jabba section may be a little bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one Darth! :D

This ones for you Chris. :pfft:

I wonder how one of Mark's Luke head casts would look under a Hoth hat??

Not to get anyone's hopes up, but I have done a little tinkering with the intent to make cloth versions of the Hoth hats since the plastic Hasbro ones are not the greatest as far as how they fit and such, and I wanted something more like Sideshow would likely put out for my own figures. But, as I said I don't wanna get anyone's hopes up since they will be a lot of work for something so small, so I don't know how many I would be willing to make due to the time each would take and because of that how much I would have to ask for each one. Anyhow, even if it becomes a reality, it is still a little ways off, and theres always the possibility SS will beat me to it.

Jedi Luke looks mighty fine...BUT which HS is that...dont look like the Sideshow Version to me...

I got a Jedi Luke waiting to get a treatment...one of my fav. SW characters....

This ones for you Chris. :pfft:

Not to get anyone's hopes up, but I have done a little tinkering with the intent to make cloth versions of the Hoth hats since the plastic Hasbro ones are not the greatest as far as how they fit and such, and I wanted something more like Sideshow would likely put out for my own figures. But, as I said I don't wanna get anyone's hopes up since they will be a lot of work for something so small, so I don't know how many I would be willing to make due to the time each would take and because of that how much I would have to ask for each one. Anyhow, even if it becomes a reality, it is still a little ways off, and theres always the possibility SS will beat me to it.

Sounds good to me Bill, if you ever do them, put me down for a couple.

Jedi Luke looks mighty fine...BUT which HS is that...dont look like the Sideshow Version to me...

I got a Jedi Luke waiting to get a treatment...one of my fav. SW characters....

Thanks. I am not sure what HS that is actually. I was sent an unpainted one and painted it up. I have been told its the Hasbro sculpt, I cant say for sure since I never owned a 12' Hasbro Luke.

Thanks guys. I havent had much time to do anything, I wonder why? :D

Here is a shot of Han and Luke from my display shelf...

chaka120.jpg

chaka121.jpg

Im working on some pilots from ANH. I am working on Red 10, Theron Nett's helmet at the moment. Hope to have him done by this weekend.

Your display wall is awesome! :rock Really like the look of the Hoth Han Solo too. Thats probably my second favorite of his looks and you did a great job!

Cheers guys!! I plan on beating my Luke up a bit more after seeing Mando's pics! :D

Here is a shot of Theron Nett, if you dont know who I am talking about here is a shot of hims during ANH...

250px-Theron_nett.jpg

Here is mine so far...
chaka122.jpg

the right side...

chaka174.jpg

chaka181.jpg

chaka180.jpg

chaka182.jpg

chaka170.jpg

I still need to get everything set in place. I have a lot of WIP's that I Will be adding to the mix in the next few months. I just wanted to give you an update from last year! :D

Chris

Back