Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just some pictures of Jabba the Hutt's guards...

chaka53.jpg

chaka52.jpg

chaka51.jpg

I figured I would show you a sneak peak of my next project. I had started working on a Lobot. However, I got a suprise package in the mail from Duane that made me quickly change my focus.

Here is a first shot....
chaka54.jpg

Duane, thanks so much for the Ree-Yees set. You are the best my friend. :rock I appeciate the gesture!!

I am so looking forward to working on this guy, he has always been one of my favorites.

I started chopping, cutting and putting together pieces for a ReeYees outfit tonight. I also plan on sculpting a neck to fit into the neckhole on his vest. That should be a challenge.:D

So far....

chaka60.jpg

Once again, thanks Duane!!

Thanks mate, ReeYees is going to be a lot of fun to work on.

As far as Dengar goes, I havent worked on him for while. I still need to go back and do some small touchups on him. Here are some older pictures I took of him....

chaka62.jpg

chaka61.jpg

chaka63.jpg

After seeing everyone's Dengars, I need to work on mine a bit. You guys have raised the bar!! :D

Thanks guys. much appreciated.

I had a really busy weekend, hopefully I can get to ReeYees and Nein Numb this week.

Back