Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibgJ6B1aelZ8GR.gif

Rick Avfin,

Please describe your broken ****. My friend said for his, the clock works, but the pendulum doesn't swing right. He contacted Reed, and they said to contact them at [email protected]. She told him they are going to assign someone to store inquiries. I am going to test my **** tonight. I hope to perform multiple tests, to make sure it performs well.

It was harder to adjust to normal life than I expected... I do feel mostly normal today :lol Crazy to think that it's come and gone, I had a blast but now I need another one to look forward to.

Time to decompress? I left Sunday morning slept a lil more at home, mowed lawn, packed bag. Then Monday right back at it, 26 hours of travel to Guam, when I get back home on Sat I will had hit 3 islands and flown over 15k miles.

Time to decompress? I left Sunday morning slept a lil more at home, mowed lawn, packed bag. Then Monday right back at it, 26 hours of travel to Guam, when I get back home on Sat I will had hit 3 islands and flown over 15k miles.
Guam??? Wow, sounds awesome! I do miss my traveling days sometimes...

It was harder to adjust to normal life than I expected... I do feel mostly normal today :lol Crazy to think that it's come and gone, I had a blast but now I need another one to look forward to.

That's why I always start the next Celebration thread on the last day of each con.

This year, that was an imperative to my own personal happiness... :(

Back