Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kings wife and JJJ won. Then JJJ gave it to Waller.
Yea I won it but I heard Waller say he was missing it and felt giving it my bro was the right thing to do.

Hope that was ok Mark.
The ones I picked up were $150 a piece, but they had the Yavin image for $50. Did all my shopping at D&V Press.

He's on a business trip, so did not choose the dates. Also, we never travel at the same time so that the dogs are never left home alone. ;)
Some of the best memories of the con. :1-1:
Oh man, a full sig for $50? I would have bought...

Target. Com has the 3D Yoda and Vader lights with remote control for 31.99 right now. Order placed. Were $40 at Celebration.
I want the death star.

I know I'll get my son the Boba.

No sign of those yet?

Was my first day back at work. Man do I want to go back to Cali and hang out with you guys again!!! :lol

Been back to work for four days, and while I love my job, I truly miss the lot of you and yearn for more time with the group.

This was honestly my best convention experience to date, and I've been to many. Probably 17 or 18 at this point, not counting the little comic conventions I frequented growing up.

Damn! I really have been to a lot of pop culture events. Surely not more than some freaks around here.

But more than I even realized I'd been to! :horror

Damn! I really have been to a lot of pop culture events. Surely not more than some freaks around here.

But more than I even realized I'd been to! :horror
I've been to way too many. 8 Celebrations, 13 SDCC's, 6-7 Creation Entertainment shows, over a dozen Wizard Worlds, and about 2 dozen Doctor Who conventions, plus a few more. Tons of fun. Never had a year without at least one con since 1989.

Two dozen Dr. Who!!! :horror

I've never even seen an episode! [emoji38]
One in 1986, and then every year from 1989-2002, two different ones in some years, plus a few since then, but none since 2009. I went with my sister. She still goes, but I stopped. I met every Doctor from 3 thru 8, most multiple times.

My late uncle told me that he knew a guy that went to a Dr. Who convention with his girlfriend. They met one of the guys that played the Doctor and he stole his girlfriend from him. I think he might have married her, actually, if I'm remembering correctly.

My late uncle told me that he knew a guy that went to a Dr. Who convention with his girlfriend. They met one of the guys that played the Doctor and he stole his girlfriend from him. I think he might have married her, actually, if I'm remembering correctly.
Interesting. I can't imagine which Doctor that could be, if it is true. The only Doctor I can find who had an American wife was Peter Davison, but they married years before he was The Doctor, and they met in the UK, so it doesn't sound like it is him.

Back