Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even try to get any exclusives... Being unemployed sucks... But it actually took a burden off of my shoulders!! Ha!!
On Sunday pretty much everything at the store was gone, I went in and there were just a few things left... Celebration FlipFlops, Sarlaac Jack in the Box, Max Reebo plush, Ackbar sushi set and that was it...
But they had just found a box full of the Commemorative Guide that apparently was thought to be sold out, so I got one of those at least!

That is odd... the shots I saw from others were really just wide enough to get everyone on. Seeing not only the dog, but Carrie's bare feet is kind of odd :lol But I imagine if the resolution of the image is high enough you could crop it and get a better looking image.
I was thinking the same thing! I do plan to re-crop it, and print one myself. I may even remove the damn dog. Hopefully the quality of my printer is good. I never tried printing an 8x10 on it before, but I do have photo paper for it.

Lmao thank some random guy on his cell phone for your hodges print haha! I randomly stopped him and asked to grab one if he didn't like it that i would take it. He said it wasnt his kinda art!
:lol Thanks, man! That's awesome! Gotta love help from strangers. That's how I got my R2-KT hot wheels car. I didn't want to wait in the line. A friend of mine was in line getting 2 for himself and someone else, but he said he snagged the wife of another dude in line to get 2 more cars, for me and another friend. So I never had to wait for that one... It makes up for waiting TWICE for Funko (I didn't realize there was a 5th Pop! at a different booth) so I wasted 2 mornings buying Funko Pop! from the two different booths. I kinda wish I had went for another Lego exclusive instead! :lol I don't like to scalp, cuz I hate what they stand for, but damn those go for a lot! :lol

That still hurts that they even had an SDCC exclusive pin. Give me a ****ing break, ReedPop! :mad:
Yeah, that one was ********... I'm surprised they don't have a post-Celebration exclusive pin at C2E2, for that extra kick in the nuts...

If anyone bought food from any of the food trucks check you CC bills. I just was looking at mine and one of my lunches was charged $31 when it should have been around $10
Damn, that sucks. You sure you weren't drunk and just ate a LOT?

Anyone have a Star Tot Bossk they'd be willing to part with? It's the only one I wanted, really.
I don't have an extra of that one. It was the 2nd fastest tot to go at the 5:00 giveaway. Yoda, and then Bossk, were gone within the first dozen people or so.

I didn't even try to get any exclusives... Being unemployed sucks... But it actually took a burden off of my shoulders!! Ha!!
On Sunday pretty much everything at the store was gone, I went in and there were just a few things left... Celebration FlipFlops, Sarlaac Jack in the Box, Max Reebo plush, Ackbar sushi set and that was it...
But they had just found a box full of the Commemorative Guide that apparently was thought to be sold out, so I got one of those at least!
Aw man! I was in there on Sunday, probably at a different time, but totally would have bought one of those... Wasn't the Crumb clock still there when you went, or did that finally sell out?

Oh man that was a great weekend! So good to get to hang with all the freaks there!

Your going? Your too hardcore :lol
Yeah, I'm all in! Been to every SW Celebration except for the first London one, and Japan. Now that I get to work the shows for the Collecting Track, it is easier to afford. I don't have to buy my ticket, plus I get great benefits, and can spend time at the con with those fine folks. But most importantly, I have a ton of frequent flyer miles to use, so I should be able to fly for free as well. I just need to book right away, as soon as those dates open up in August (I just read that you can only book 331 days in advance on American Airlines). Also, at least in Germany, it was very easy to get into ANY panel. Lines weren't bad, and I wasn't turned away from anything I wanted to see. Hopefully London will be similar...

It also helps that I LOVE London. I lived there for 5 months (studied abroad), and have been there many many times (including the ROTS Red Carpet premiere in Leicester Square), but not since 2008. So I'm due to go back. I'll definitely stay for longer, to travel and see some West End shows.

If they do another Japan Celebration, I might not go. I've been to Japan, and don't feel the desire to go back. But I won't turn down Europe.

Me and Chip almost did The first Europe one (had to get clone commander busts lol).

I hope the next Celebration is like CVII. I had no problems attending the panels I wanted to see. That was not the case with Anaheim. :mad:

Back