Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I did not. :monkey3 Is the pendulum also what is broken on yours?

Mine seems to work just fine (both **** and clock) but the clock needs to be at the perfect angle or it doesn't work.

That's why I always start the next Celebration thread on the last day of each con.

This year, that was an imperative to my own personal happiness... :(

It makes sense :duff

Eyes/ tail do not move and my clock has no hair
Clock I said

Yeah, that's ****ed all around.

Guam??? Wow, sounds awesome! I do miss my traveling days sometimes...

Maybe the first time. The 20+ time not so much. It was cool when a HS friends husband was stationed there. I got visit them but he retired years ago so now it's just a work trip.

I left a couple items behind at the freaks party to be given away..

Who got them? I want to know!

I think it was, um, someone got the McQuarrie droids, but they gave it right to Waller. And the other item I cannot recall clearly...We played a "fun" number guessing game. Yeah, that's what we did.

Rick Avfin,

Please describe your broken ****. My friend said for his, the clock works, but the pendulum doesn't swing right. He contacted Reed, and they said to contact them at [email protected]. She told him they are going to assign someone to store inquiries. I am going to test my **** tonight. I hope to perform multiple tests, to make sure it performs well.
email sent

email sent
I'm amazed to say my clock works fine. There's some deep scratches on the face of the clock (not Crumb's face), but at least it works. One of my shoulder patches of hair is considerably smaller than the other. Perhaps it's supposed to be. But I blew on them, and it spread the hair out pretty well. As others have said, the clock needs to be perfectly upright in order to work properly. Despite the scratches, I am pleased. I hope they help you out with yours.

How much were they? He planned that poorly. Shoulda gone out of town when you were in CA.

The ones I picked up were $150 a piece, but they had the Yavin image for $50. Did all my shopping at D&V Press.

He's on a business trip, so did not choose the dates. Also, we never travel at the same time so that the dogs are never left home alone. ;)

Oh man, a full sig for $50? I would have bought...

Target. Com has the 3D Yoda and Vader lights with remote control for 31.99 right now. Order placed. Were $40 at Celebration.

Back