Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not exactly how you do not get ready and answer something smarter please, with other figures answer the consumer and clarify the times but in this case they do not respond to emails or anything and we are a few days away from having to pay and We don't know anything, if you're not going to answer something smart, better say nothing since you don't know the story behind it. Thank you

Take your own advice and "answer something smart". You're not making much sense. We don't know anything? We know exactly what the set comes with, and the ETA was Q3 of this year. We are now into Q4, but that's barely a delay.

Regardless of the release. It will be out before the year ends. CC_Toys will work on their figures rather then respond to emails(legit didn't know they had one outside of twittter)or questions. Which to me is better because the figures will release sooner though it will come unexpected like their nate did. Once the place you ordered from charges the final balance you will know what comes next.

Guys I have seen some production pics, they are definitely working on her, last I heard they were in the process of having the covers of the pun book and comic printed.

Guys I have seen some production pics, they are definitely working on her, last I heard they were in the process of having the covers of the pun book and comic printed.
Great! I'm actually surprised we're getting her this year. I Ioved the way Joel and Nate turned out even though I know a lot of people didn't care for the final versions. Cant wait to have her next to Joel~

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Take your own advice and "answer something smart". You're not making much sense. We don't know anything? We know exactly what the set comes with, and the ETA was Q3 of this year. We are now into Q4, but that's barely a delay.

Sorry my friend, I have a bad day

When KGHOBBY is going to send the invoice to pay, others are already sending the package to the addresses

I'm curious about the body type myself. I'm waiting until I start seeing some pictures before I decide on a body.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I honestly dont see how the S27B is right for Ellies small body. It looks wayyy too big breasted for her. I'm planning to use a different body.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's the same body that is used in the prototypes pictures...it looks good to me..good luck finding better

Pics from One Sixth Kit.

imYrNvY.png

bPchSZ1.png

EXE6o4O.png

EHMB1me.png

oCaGDWB.png

cFs7Jbl.png

eTtIEKw.png

2fpI7cp.png

Back