Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about the bodies you should get for ellie and joel but I think the ones they come with are fine imo, as for the zombie I would try to find a clicker sculpt and customize some random body and some standard clothes, since they're zombies you can messy up and screw up as much as you can and it'll only look better!

What i meant is that i want to do a second diaroama, so i’ll need a second body, so i wanted know what body was used for joel.

Thanks

What i meàt is that i want to do a second diaroama, so i’ll need a second body, so i wanted know what body was used for joel.

Thanks

Ah ok, sorry for confusing stuff, I think @Asta can answer your questions and then some :wink1:

The body is an M33, which looks comparable in height to the TTM19, which I supposed was the style CC used for Joel.

6a0133ecd85fa6970b022ad39a67c4200d-580wi

If Ellie's 27 cm and Joel is 30 cm plus thicker boot soles, then I don't see an issue with the photos of them side by side.

Thanks jk_blue_tiger!

So Body used for joel is a seamless M33 body?

Later on the discussion Chipgau said that the prixe was 20/30$ while the cheapest M33 body i found was 70$!
So the TTM19 would be a cheaper alternative ?

Thanks jk_blue_tiger!

So Body used for joel is a seamless M33 body?

Later on the discussion Chipgau said that the prixe was 20/30$ while the cheapest M33 body i found was 70$!
would there be any similar body cheaper?
The body used for joel is a ttm19 knockoff

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The body used for joel is a ttm19 knockoff

Thanks for confirming!

After some quick search, there are tons of TTM19 bodys.
The main ones are a normal one and one with better shoulder articulation it seems, is there really huge differences?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bUC1ARFx

Thanks for confirming!

The main ones are a normal one and one with better shoulder articulation it seems, is there really huge differences?

It looks like the exact body they used is a zctoys body, the have the same skin tone to body used by joel, same wrist pegs and sculpt. Atleast mine is anyway. I think this is the one https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32930...d=7675amp-us60cur5cJu_LjBzEStr8w1551275404259

Last edited:
I have found pants for Joel and boots and some slippers for Ellie but I want some feminine pants, where I can buy. Can you help me. I want to make two sets of figures. Thank you.

It looks like the exact body they used is a zctoys body, the have the same skin tone to body used by joel, same wrist pegs and sculpt. Atleast mine is anyway. I think this is the one https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32930...d=7675amp-us60cur5cJu_LjBzEStr8w1551275404259

Thanks however when i use your link it says «*item not found*»

@Crazymontana, would you mind sharing your findings (links), i’m also in the process to find another set of pants and boots for both characters to have both of them in double.

@Crazymontana, would you mind sharing your findings (links), i’m also in the process to find another set of pants and boots for both characters to have both of them in double.

They do not have much quality, but to make a new set and a diorama, it's worth it, it's cheap and I do not want to spend a lot. I only want female pants to complete. I'll buy two ellie bodies and a male body after summer.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/JbyI8d7

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cgUuDl9f

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c5k6Gvgz

Thanks for confirming!

the knockoffs have wide opening arms & legs. something is blocking them from closing tight. so it's not 100% copy.

you can also use TTM18 knockoff for better arm/shoulder articulation but i think it suffers same issue for the legs but it doesn't come with rubber torso & neck so you have to use sculpted neck joint.

Sorry about that, searching "zc toys body" should bring them up, heres a pic of the one im talking about.
49de722bdafa1955eb6b80662037ea48.jpg

Sorry about that, searching "zc toys body" should bring them up, heres a pic of the one im talking about.
49de722bdafa1955eb6b80662037ea48.jpg

No worry, actually it was my fault, it tried opening the app but didnt load the page...

Thanks you all for your help!

Just FYI, if anyone wants to order Ellie or winter Joel on onesixthkit the pre-order window is closing soon.

Just FYI, if anyone wants to order Ellie or winter Joel on onesixthkit the pre-order window is closing soon.

how are their service actually? do they ship items in barebox like most non-japanese vendors? the last time i purchased something from HK they just shipped it in it's original brown box and the box had dents everywhere. i've also had superior experience from China where most of them would just paperwrap or bubblewrap or envelopewrap.

i'm not sure it's the for cost savings/environment friendly or they just couldn't be bothered?

personally i would spend more buying from local shops knowing they have solid packaging and the hassle of return/exchange for damage due to shoddy packing.

also did some last calculation, it seems different sites have different pricing on all 3 sets, so you might want to check specific sets and total up the amount to see if it's worth buying separate or as a set. i figure the double pack will have special boxes or extra box sleeves compared to buying separately.

for those that already have Joel buying Ellie & Winter Pack separately might cost around the same as double pack or just few bucks more.

so don't push yourself to get the double pack if you just want the winter pack & ellie. look around for best deals.

also did some last calculation, it seems different sites have different pricing on all 3 sets, so you might want to check specific sets and total up the amount to see if it's worth buying separate or as a set. i figure the double pack will have special boxes or extra box sleeves compared to buying separately.

for those that already have Joel buying Ellie & Winter Pack separately might cost around the same as double pack or just few bucks more.

so don't push yourself to get the double pack if you just want the winter pack & ellie. look around for best deals.

I find myself between a rock and hard place and still haven't placed an order or anything, on one hand I want the 2 pack, for the updated Joel and because it's more convenient for me to get everything in one package, but then I have to add the TBleague body as well, if I get Ellie and just the winter clothes I have to pay almost the price of the 2 pack considering all the custom fees I still have to pay, It's just…. Why is the price so high for a kit WITHOUT a body?!?

I find myself between a rock and hard place and still haven't placed an order or anything, on one hand I want the 2 pack, for the updated Joel and because it's more convenient for me to get everything in one package, but then I have to add the TBleague body as well, if I get Ellie and just the winter clothes I have to pay almost the price of the 2 pack considering all the custom fees I still have to pay, It's just…. Why is the price so high for a kit WITHOUT a body?!?

few questions to help you decide:

1.Do you already have Joel? Yes/No

2.Do you need 2 pairs of Joel & Ellie? Yes/No

3.Do you need 2 Joel & 1 Ellie? Yes/No

a.1.Yes 2.Yes = Buy the 2 pack and another Ellie
b.1.Yes 2.No 3.Yes = Buy Ellie & Winter Pack
c.1.No 2.Yes = Buy x2 2 packs
d.1.No 2.No. 3.Yes = Buy a 2 pack and try to get a standalone Joel for retail price
e.1.Yes 2.No 3.No = Buy Ellie

your post makes no sense, whether you buy the 2 pack or not you still need a body. the custom fees is based on the total value, so if you purchase Ellie + winter you pay less duties.

and like i mentioned, if you look around, you can see that for example Onesixthkit may have the cheapest price on the double pack & winter pack, their ellie cost more and since shipping price is included you don't save anything buying all from them.

check your local shops they might sell the single or winter pack cheaper.

also shops like onesixthkit can lower the value to reduce your duties. find the phicen body elsewhere from sellers willing to lower the value.

few questions to help you decide:

1.Do you already have Joel? Yes/No

2.Do you need 2 pairs of Joel & Ellie? Yes/No

3.Do you need 2 Joel & 1 Ellie? Yes/No

a.1.Yes 2.Yes = Buy the 2 pack and another Ellie
b.1.Yes 2.No 3.Yes = Buy Ellie & Winter Pack
c.1.No 2.Yes = Buy x2 2 packs
d.1.No 2.No. 3.Yes = Buy a 2 pack and try to get a standalone Joel for retail price
e.1.Yes 2.No 3.No = Buy Ellie

your post makes no sense, whether you buy the 2 pack or not you still need a body. the custom fees is based on the total value, so if you purchase Ellie + winter you pay less duties.

and like i mentioned, if you look around, you can see that for example Onesixthkit may have the cheapest price on the double pack & winter pack, their ellie cost more and since shipping price is included you don't save anything buying all from them.

check your local shops they might sell the single or winter pack cheaper.

also shops like onesixthkit can lower the value to reduce your duties. find the phicen body elsewhere from sellers willing to lower the value.

I want the two pack because I'm sure 2nd release Joel will be somewhat better than the first but mostly because I don't have Joel anymore, Now I can either buy the ellie kit and body alone, skipping on 2nd release Joel and the winter pack but I don't wanna do that, So I either buy everything seperately or buy the 2 pack and body, only thing is buying all the stuff from different retailers will be much more of a hassle for me because of how costums and the post office operate in my country. Let's see, buying seperately:

Ellie kit - (with body) $213/free shipping on Giantoy/ have to pay $50 for added value tax plus around $20 of fees which results in something like $283

Winter pack - $66/free shipping on KGHobby/ have to $15 for added value tax plus around $20 of fees which results in something like $101

Ellie is currently unvailable on Giantoy though, which means I can either wait or buy the body and kit sperately somewhere else.

So for the ellie kit and the winter pack I'll have to pay around $384, which is almost the price of the two pack, but I don't get Joel. If I buy the 2 pack plus the body:

Ellie and Joel 2 pack - $395/free shipping on Giantoy/ have to pay $90 of added value tax plus around $20 of fees which results in something like $505

TBLeague body - $44/free shipping on KGHobby/ have to pay $10 of added value tax plus around $20 of fees which results in somethig like $74

So for the 2 pack and body I'll have to pay $579, which includes everything including the 2nd release Joel but the price is considerably higher.

It really comes down to, do I wanna spend $184 less or drop it on the 2 pack and get everything pratically at once? It's something I still have to think about since I really don't wanna spend a month worth of salary on toys… Also I never ask for retailers to put lower values just to reduce my fees, I can get in trouble if the price of the package soesn't match the price of the item on site and receipt.

Back