Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so Xing Body is taller & bigger than 27B as oppose to what folks are claiming the other way round?

Yes, the S27B is tiny:

47136911381_52c2cc6b59_o.jpg

I have the S27B in hand and the breasts are far too big for Ellie.

Have you even played the game? [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]
Shes a child for christ sakes.[emoji1304]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill (literally)....the prototype uses that body and CCToys even recommends it. It looks fine in proportions just as the prototype shows and yes,I've played the game.:cuckoo:

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill (literally)....the prototype uses that body and CCToys even recommends it. It looks fine in proportions just as the prototype shows and yes,I've played the game.:cuckoo:
Not really. I dont like the body and wont be using it. [emoji112]

If you've played the game then you'll know Ellie is a 14 yr old preadolescent girl. And doesnt have breast implants. But if that's your "thing" have at it? I guess?

Not really. I dont like the body and wont be using it. [emoji112]

If you've played the game then you'll know Ellie is a 14 preadolescent girl. And doesnt have breast implants. But if that's your "thing" have at it? I guess?

LOL you can't see the breasts size when dressed up. It's not a big deal. If you want to use that other body where the clothes won't fit because of the fat legs, then have at it. The clothes were set to fit the body that was recommended. I've played the game, and the figure looks just fine in comparison. Just look at the pics above lol

LOL you can't see the breasts size when dressed up. It's not a big deal. If you want to use that other body where the clothes won't fit because of the fat legs, then have at it. The clothes were set to fit the body that was recommended. I've played the game, and the figure looks just fine in comparison. Just look at the pics above lol
Front on, yes it looks fine. I have yet to see a profile pic showing how it's going to reveal those breasts.

And if I was using the winter outfit it wouldnt be a big deal.

What I'm trying to figure out is why you are so concerned with my preference on what I do with my figure? [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji2957]

you all could try kumik junior body.. but u need to modified the shirt and pants 'cos its smaller and yes fortunately its not seamless...

11111.jpg

Yes, the S27B is tiny:

47136911381_52c2cc6b59_o.jpg

is that Xing body beside? one thing i find ultra annoying is that TBleague couldn't really bother to match the hands/feet tone with the body. really a shame of it. i know Xing body has this issue too but it's much cheaper than TB.

you all could try kumik junior body.. but u need to modified the shirt and pants 'cos its smaller and yes fortunately its not seamless...

View attachment 469658

i'm guessing the head would look big on that body. i know ebitsu or something from Japan does petite bodies but they cost alot more.

i wonder what body came with the other Joel set from Redman?

is that Xing body beside?

It's the body OneSixthKit used for Jessica Jones, and I'm pretty sure it's a Xing. At least it matched the spare Xing I've since used for the Black Box Joi.

I decided from the start I'd use the S27B as recommended. I ordered two of the Ellie and Joel sets and two S27Bs, but because there will be quite a few spare parts left over I have a Xing (or Xing type) which came with SW Ourworld's Lara Croft 2.0 that will possibly make an older/taller third Ellie (using TS Toys Rowdy jeans and shoes).

For the Xing I suspect that the neck peg will have to be filed down to fit inside the the Ellie sculpt, since the S27B has such a small peg.

i wonder what body came with the other Joel set from Redman?

You mean Redman's Ellie?

That was a tiny figure. Undersized for the game, but okay for the 13 year old Ellie in the American Dreams comic book.

Her legs are proportionally too short, so I extended them a little by putting white tack between her shoes and ankles. Also had to shorten the neck was strangely long.

33034713778_547ae07c0d_o.jpg

lou1p4.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229292

View attachment 469658
I'd say that one is too little. That was my first thought for a body, but I crossed that one off once I realized the height was too short.

So these are the numbers I'm getting when I put the mm to inches converter for the S27B and the Pop Toys.
According to these the Pop Toys is shorter.

The 27 cm height that TB League quote is what they estimate the height to be with a sculpt attached. The body itself measures 24 cm from the bottom of the feet to the top of the metal neck peg.

The 25.5 cm that Pop Toys quote is for the body without the head. I just measured the body SW Ourworld used for Lara 2.0 and it measures 25.5 cm from the bottom of the feet to the top of the neck peg.

The S27B is shorter, and significantly more petite in general build.

When I used the Xing for the Black Box Joi I had to shorten it as much as I could to accommodate the small sculpt.

I removed the feet and ankle pegs to get the legs down into the boots, and she measured about 27cm tall (not including boot soles). So an unmodified Xing is therefore taller than the S27B.

The 27 cm height that TB League quote is what they estimate the height to be with a sculpt attached. The body itself measures 24 cm from the bottom of the feet to the top of the metal neck peg.

The 25.5 cm that Pop Toys quote is for the body without the head. I just measured the body SW Ourworld used for Lara 2.0 and it measures 25.5 cm from the bottom of the feet to the top of the neck peg.

The S27B is shorter, and significantly more petite in general build.

When I used the Xing for the Black Box Joi I had to shorten it as much as I could to accommodate the small sculpt.

I removed the feet and ankle pegs to get the legs down into the boots, and she measured about 27cm tall (not including boot soles). So an unmodified Xing is therefore taller than the S27B.
Do you have a Hot Toys Baby Doll body? If so where in comparison does the Xing fit next to that?

Front on, yes it looks fine. I have yet to see a profile pic showing how it's going to reveal those breasts.

And if I was using the winter outfit it wouldnt be a big deal.

What I'm trying to figure out is why you are so concerned with my preference on what I do with my figure? [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1][emoji2957]

I could care less if you put her on a 14" body....it's your complaining over nothing :lol All these other bodies shown in here look even worse than the recommended TBleague body

Back