Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the same body that is used in the prototypes pictures...it looks good to me..good luck finding better
I have a hard time believing that's the same body with how big that chest is...

Guess we will see how the one I picked out works out as soon as I get the set.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Pics from One Sixth Kit.

imYrNvY.png

bPchSZ1.png

EXE6o4O.png

EHMB1me.png

oCaGDWB.png

cFs7Jbl.png

eTtIEKw.png

2fpI7cp.png

Forgot this one.
aFvKaoV.png

I have a hard time believing that's the same body with how big that chest is...

Guess we will see how the one I picked out works out as soon as I get the set.[emoji848]

Its the same body and the chest is small :lol thats why they recommend W/S27B

Don?t know what body this is but I just saw these

05e2cd042bdbc0ea3854d085ad796e8b.jpg

92cb3a71dbe062aa52b9e631e864608f.jpg
That's the S27b. All the pics I've seen are from the front. I'd like to see some profile shots to be sure the chest doesnt stick out too much. But as mentioned above I guess you can mod the body and get rid of the breasts. But I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Gents, you can try using the Xing female body from Poptoys. They?ve got the suntan variation with small bust. It?s published to be 25.5 cm which is 2 cm shorter than the S27B body. Haven?t try it myself but for me this is the closest to Ellie?s proportion. I agree that the S27B is a little too tall and big chested for Ellie as opposed to the game model.

9a0a18847aed0bfa9c6f4b65b5226c9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gents, you can try using the Xing female body from Poptoys. They?ve got the suntan variation with small bust. It?s published to be 25.5 cm which is 2 cm shorter than the S27B body. Haven?t try it myself but for me this is the closest to Ellie?s proportion. I agree that the S27B is a little too tall and big chested for Ellie as opposed to the game model.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
Thank you....There ya go. Much better proportions to Ellie.

Last edited:

anyone can measure the 27B height from feet to shoulder? because TBLeague height measurement is from the feet to the top of a standard head.

i have the semi seamless Xing (seamless arms & legs) it measures around 28.5cm from boot to head for another doll.

anyone can measure the 27B height from feet to shoulder? because TBLeague height measurement is from the feet to the top of a standard head.

i have the semi seamless Xing (seamless arms & legs) it measures around 28.5cm from boot to head for another doll.

21.5 cm from the bottom of the feet to the top of the shoulder.

24 cm from the bottom of the feet to the top of the neck peg.

Remember also that the S27B is much slimmer than a Xing in the legs, hips, waist, abdomen and shoulders. The arms are quite a bit shorter too. The neck peg is also smaller than normal.

The S27B is a slim teen body, whereas the Xing is a more developed adult body.

welp that's $10 more than onesixth. is shipping included?
Unfortunately no, depending on where you are (and your shipping preferences) I'd add an additional $15-30 to the base price. OSO is in the US so at least you won't have to wait as long for shipping if you live in the states

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no, depending on where you are (and your shipping preferences) I'd add an additional $15-30 to the base price. OSO is in the US so at least you won't have to wait as long for shipping if you live in the states

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

well Onesixth ships orders via express cost included in the price, at least for the Winter Joel. but it's sold out.

21.5 cm from the bottom of the feet to the top of the shoulder.

24 cm from the bottom of the feet to the top of the neck peg.

Remember also that the S27B is much slimmer than a Xing in the legs, hips, waist, abdomen and shoulders. The arms a quite a bit shorter too. The neck peg is also smaller than normal.

The S27B is a slim teen body, whereas the Xing is a more developed adult body.

so Xing Body is taller & bigger than 27B as oppose to what folks are claiming the other way round?

but really don't feel like investing a TBLeague body when non of the joints are exposed. the black shirt & dark pants probably gonna stain it so we won't be able to reuse it in the future.

Back