Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my cat pics

IMG_8750.jpg
IMG_8754.jpg
IMG_8757.jpg
IMG_8760.jpg
IMG_8763.jpg

Hey Doc, try decreasing your pic file sizes. They're rejected because you're exceeding their file size limit.

Not sure if you've already done it. If so, then ignore this.

I took some pics with my daughters DSLR cannon camara and uploaded pics to Facebook and then saved them off of Facebook. Uploaded fine after that. I tried to reduce image size but still did not work. Facebook trick worked. Kinda a pain, but able to load HD quality pics.

Love this statue. I just received her today and she is flawless. Great job SS!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 367
two completely different looks by John Allred,who also did some Blood work on my Vampirella 2 years ago_Only the eyes were painted.He re-did the Blue Eyes to look more sultry and not so bland and did one with Green Eyes.

Last edited:
Giamontan.. Two separate Heads,one the Blue eyes were re-done to look more sultry and not so bland,and one he did with Green.

Last edited:
Well, based on the first two pics ...the close ups ...the changes is a big improvement. It looks way better.

I was going to say her eyes still looks droopy when the portrait is on the statue, but I think I'm still biased ...as I was never quite sold on the portraits for this statue.

Back