Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ok with an item not being 100% but if I get a PF that I been waiting on for 14 months with 3 push backs why shouldn't I get what I paid for and waited for??
If they are selling it they are asking for money for it and if it's out in ur house it means they approved of it to be sold so why would I not make my item the best it should be to the pic thry put up to promote it? Oh because they do returns and it seems I'm abusing it ?? Wouldn't u say they abuse everyone's passion for collecting with the price tags knowing it's super cheap to make !!! Yeah they have to pay people because it's a Business.. So I'm in the Business , I'm in the business of making sure my money is well spent...

I'm ok with an item not being 100% but if I get a PF that I been waiting on for 14 months with 3 push backs why shouldn't I get what I paid for and waited for??
If they are selling it they are asking for money for it and if it's out in ur house it means they approved of it to be sold so why would I not make my item the best it should be to the pic thry put up to promote it? Oh because they do returns and it seems I'm abusing it ?? Wouldn't u say they abuse everyone's passion for collecting with the price tags knowing it's super cheap to make !!! Yeah they have to pay people because it's a Business.. So I'm in the Business , I'm in the business of making sure my money is well spent...

I can understand ur frustration because a lot of us are pretty disappointed with SSCs lack of QC but that's just not the proper way to handle things. Just don't order from SSC, order from you local LCS as to support them. If you get a dud from SSC, just return it plain and simple and get ur money back.

Companies are better off NOT having people like yourself as a consumer. I have seen places go out of business because the buying public 'shopped them to death' and took advantage at every turn. Shame on you.

Think I'm going to get two stutes each time. One from SS itself and then one from a Comice shop at a lower price. Change out the parts I feel are the less of the 2 and ship the SS back and keep the one for the shop. Wouldn't do it a lot only to the PF that I love and never sell...

Good luck with that tactic. What happens if the switch out parts you need are both ****ed up? You will then need to contact Sideshow to get a replacement anyway. Sideshow will also pick up on your tactic of returning everything and then you'll never be offered switch out parts again.

Not cool dude. Just go the legit route and order only from your LCS and have them replace anything if you're unsatisfied with something.

Dude couldn't resist typing up his little crafty statue scheme which was guaranteed to win him a whole bunch of "friends" on the forum lol

I got mine opened up late last night and was blown away by how perfect she is. Perfect paint, perfect suit, base, etc. I was also really impressed by how shiny her suit is. For some reason I wasn't expecting that.

Amazing job Sideshow :rock:rock:rock

No pics yet, as I spent the better part of the night into the am posing the whip to my likes. Maybe I'll snap some today.

And I really like the size of her base for some reason. It doesn't bother me that it's bigger. Not sure why, but it works and gives her a larger presence.

Some quick pics. Please mind the distortion, poor lighting, and general potato quality, but at least you get to see my whip pose :lol

IMG_1912_zps7gqgj0nj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Id like to ask for some help.....Does this look off to you? I am a bit on the fence if this is an issue. Can anyone who has this statue weigh in? Thanks in advance. I feel like the bottom part of the fabric isn't as well fitting as it should be.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425877639.178983.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425877639.178983.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 465
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425877672.070030.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1425877672.070030.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 455
Mine was sort of like that too when I pulled her out of the box. You can maneuver the suit up a bit starting from her thighs and up around her waist to be able to work it tighter around her crotch area. The suit has some stretch to it believe it or not.

I'm not sure if that was your head that John showed in his video, but he did an outstanding job on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back