Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of your walls has holes in it? :lol sorry reminds me of a hardware store...need some tools hanging from hooks:lol

Haha yup. Its a pegboard wall. It's actually kinda nice so I can just place shelves wherever I need them to be assuming I have space. Lots of opportunity for customization with frames and shelves.

How 'bout you drape a black curtain or bit of velvet cloth behind them and over the chipped counter so it looks like a display worthy of $1k of statues, not Gotham City Lowe's.

Haha she won't fall off. She's got a ton of base space. But here's a shot of that side of my room. Still working on the Sideshow/Hot Toys displays though.

And I'm planning to put Wonder Woman on my left speaker and Doctor Doom on the right.

f45821f72b867d951156692a65c2f41c.jpg

They look great, man, now you just need Batman. Nice 1/6 scale collection by the way.

Yeah I'm thinking about making another shelf right above the Sirens and making it a Justice League display. And I'm so excited for the 1/6th collection to grow with all the Marvel a Studios movies coming out. The only reason I got Spidey was cause the suit was just so damn good looking.

Anyways, since I already have Batgirl and Power Girl on PO, maybe display them right above them. Along with Superman and MAYBE Batman. Dunno why, for some reason, I'm not exactly loving the Batman PF. I also didn't even like the Green Lantern PF either.

THEY look great but your background could use work:lol

I like the background, there's space to peg up action figures. I could really use this since I have some figures that needs hanging. Great idea bro. Thanks!
Btw is the zipper safe to unzip and it will go back up right? Just want to make sure there's no qc issues on her boobs.

I like the background, there's space to peg up action figures. I could really use this since I have some figures that needs hanging. Great idea bro. Thanks!
Btw is the zipper safe to unzip and it will go back up right? Just want to make sure there's no qc issues on her boobs.

Already answered you a few pages back. Go take a look. :)

But since you won't the answer is…no it is not safe to zip and unzip the suit. Doing so will break your collectible.

-SideshowAlex

Ok thanks sorry I didn't see the answer when I skim back a few pages. In that case I will not unzip this. No way will I risk it. Thanks again for clearing this up. :)

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Catwoman –Premium Format Figure – EXCL with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Currently, Sideshow has multiple containers of product stuck at the port. Your Catwoman figure is in one of them and unfortunately we are not being told when the containers are going to be released.

:gah:

So my LCS got theirs and i filmed it cause she looks delicious!!! But there is something about the face. Anyways enjoy!

Back