Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** me, Zod! That looks great! :hi5::rock

Definitely gonna hit mine up. May do the same for Sonja and Poison Ivy. Get some color in these *****es eyes! :rock

Thanks, man! She finally looks like the statue I wanted. After doing it once and experiencing firsthand how easy it is to do, I'm definitely not worried about getting wonky-eyed head sculpts in the future.

Thanks, man! She finally looks like the statue I wanted. After doing it once and experiencing firsthand how easy it is to do, I'm definitely not worried about getting wonky-eyed head sculpts in the future.

That's great to know. I will gladly try this out now as well.

Alright first reaction out of the box was "holy hell, the box and base are huge." But I took some quick shots of her. Not the perfect unmasked head but I'll let you guys judge it for yourselves. Oh yeah and the whip is kinda a ***** to pose right. I'm still deciding on whether or not I'll add decals or not and I'll get more pics of Selina with the rest of the Sirens later tonight.

fb056cfec2412e617c8c0a2c41a56e6b.jpg

59e0a983282de4212c6d03c747a093dd.jpg

9a0fecfea308eb2a0dae3ada871061be.jpg

54805fe7ef53040323c9c9233827525d.jpg

b581e590c5e8b3c8a9778d999dd2d515.jpg

6b4b0bfc5fd1c92bbac545c307d23556.jpg

So is it confirm that it's safe to unzip the zipper? It will go back up safely correct?

It is recommended NOT to try and unzip the zipper on this piece. A few folks have already forced it to unzip and broke it. How do I know? Because they called in to report what they had done and if they could get a replacement. It's not meant to zip and unzip.

-SideshowAlex

It is recommended NOT to try and unzip the zipper on this piece. A few folks have already forced it to unzip and broke it. How do I know? Because they called in to report what they had done and if they could get a replacement. It's not meant to zip and unzip.
-SideshowAlex

Ummm based on some unseen painted parts, some might beg to differ with you lol.

Wooo, I got home early from Gotham and can contact SSC about the NRD refund for my other order tonight before they close. What should I cite again, the delays? Too many orders coming in at once DUE to the delays?

Eh that's just how one of my walls are. And don't plan to add anything behind it, I think it's fine. XD plus, it's the only place I could put them. Maybe once I get my own plac, I'll get them a better spot.

Eh that's just how one of my walls are. And don't plan to add anything behind it, I think it's fine. XD plus, it's the only place I could put them. Maybe once I get my own plac, I'll get them a better spot.

One of your walls has holes in it? :lol sorry reminds me of a hardware store...need some tools hanging from hooks:lol

Back