Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I can't decide if I wanna keep her or not. I wish I didn't pass by the store today :lol Might have to pass on that bass.

Is the glue on the outside or somehow on the inside of the suit?

I'm not sure where the glue was. I ended up holding the two sides of the suit with one hand and pushed down on the top of the zipper with the other.

I finally fixed the eyes on my goggles up Catwoman HS with the eye decals. I'm sure there are others that could do it better, but I'm really happy with it for my first time trying something like this. Plus, now she has green eyes!

Wonky eyes:

cw wonky eyes.jpg

Fixed eyes:

cw fixed eyes 2.jpg

This pf really looks like the grown up version of the girl from Gotham. (TV show). Especially in the face.

I finally fixed the eyes on my goggles up Catwoman HS with the eye decals. I'm sure there are others that could do it better, but I'm really happy with it for my first time trying something like this. Plus, now she has green eyes!

Fixed eyes:

View attachment 159650

Looks really good Zod!! That's what I'll be doing if mine has wonky eyes. Plus green eyes. The way it's supposed to be. Really good job!

Wonky eyes:

View attachment 159648

Fixed eyes:

View attachment 159650

Could you give some closer shots Zod? Also, do you mind going over the steps you did? Do they just stick on or did you have to use some type of adhesive?

Green looks good btw. Nice work.

Looks really good Zod!! That's what I'll be doing if mine has wonky eyes. Plus green eyes. The way it's supposed to be. Really good job!

How did you fix the eyes sod? Repainted them yourself?

Could you give some closer shots Zod? Also, do you mind going over the steps you did? Do they just stick on or did you have to use some type of adhesive?

Green looks good btw. Nice work.

Thanks, guys! I'll try to get some closer shots as soon as I can. I painted the eyes white (which I'm sure could've been done better) then cut out the decals and slid them onto the eye with a wet paintbrush. As long as they're wet you can move them around until you get them where you want them. The tutorial video from the Archer decal site was incredibly helpful and I just copied what I saw. I haven't sealed them yet because I want to give it a few days to see if I'm happy with them. It was surprisingly easy and only took a few minutes. The only reason I went through a couple decals was because I didn't have a sharp knife for cutting when I started and then tried to use tweezers to move the decal and scratched the image. The sheet of decals I got had 26 green eyes on it though so I figured it wouldn't take me that many tries to get it right. I can honestly say that I'm no longer worried about getting statues with wonky eyes from Sideshow (though that doesn't excuse them sending them out that way).

Fixed eyes:

View attachment 159650

Now that is one sultry Catwoman! Congrats GZL, she looks purrrfect. :clap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, guys! I'll try to get some closer shots as soon as I can. I painted the eyes white (which I'm sure could've been done better) then cut out the decals and slid them onto the eye with a wet paintbrush. As long as they're wet you can move them around until you get them where you want them. The tutorial video from the Archer decal site was incredibly helpful and I just copied what I saw. I haven't sealed them yet because I want to give it a few days to see if I'm happy with them. It was surprisingly easy and only took a few minutes. The only reason I went through a couple decals was because I didn't have a sharp knife for cutting when I started and then tried to use tweezers to move the decal and scratched the image. The sheet of decals I got had 26 green eyes on it though so I figured it wouldn't take me that many tries to get it right. I can honestly say that I'm no longer worried about getting statues with wonky eyes from Sideshow (though that doesn't excuse them sending them out that way).

Just any white acrylic paint for the eyes?

Now that is one sultry Catwoman! Congrats GZL, she looks purrrfect. :clap:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Just any white acrylic paint for the eyes?

I used gloss white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421639956.802404.jpg

Great job on the repaint Zod!

Thanks!

Wow, zod, closeups! I may have to try the same thing as long as laziness doesn't hit me...which it tends to:lol

I'd do it if you're not happy with your HS. It's worth it and only took a few minutes.

Here's a pic of the decals. I had to use a few until I figured it out but, as you can see, I had plenty.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421640074.259471.jpg

A couple close-ups. I think it looks horrible this close but from a foot or two or more away she looks awesome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421640189.423882.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421640222.417367.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421640237.126656.jpg

Back