Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already answered you a few pages back. Go take a look. :)

But since you won't the answer is…no it is not safe to zip and unzip the suit. Doing so will break your collectible.

-SideshowAlex
Alex dont take the bait lol
Ok thanks sorry I didn't see the answer when I skim back a few pages. In that case I will not unzip this. No way will I risk it. Thanks again for clearing this up. :)
CBG leave Alex alone :rotfl

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I didn't know they were shipping the regular version already. When I got my EX I just assumed SS was shipping them first with the reg shipping later. Isn't that how they normally do it? Maybe the dock strike has everything backed up so the reg has caught up and they're both available at the same time.

It's been brewing for years. Back when Occupy Wall St. happened, they were getting pretty violent around there. Media reported as little on it then as they are now. Didn't want their darling protestors to look like the spoiled brat thugs they are...

Not good for anyone.

Labor dispute at West Coast ports threaten economy

By Kevin Smith, San Gabriel Valley Tribune

POSTED: 01/17/15, 9:29 PM PST | UPDATED: 3 DAYS AGO 0 COMMENTS

If a labor dispute that has already slowed freight movement at West Coast ports becomes a shutdown it will take a heavy toll on the economy — both here and throughout the U.S.

A study by the National Retail Federation and the National Association of Manufacturers estimates that a 10-day shutdown would cost the nation’s economy nearly $2 billion a day and “could be catastrophic” for retailers, manufacturers, farmers and other industries across the economy that rely on the ports for both imports and exports. Robert Kleinhenz, chief economist for the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corp., said the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach play a crucial role in Southern California’s economy. “The twin ports make up the largest port complex in the Western Hemisphere and 40 percent of the containers that arrive here from Asia come through the San Pedro complex,” he said. “International trade is one of the major industries that are crucial to expanding our local economy.”

Link to full article Labor dispute at West Coast ports threaten economy

Yup, that's going to ****ing suck.

****, if they want to pay for my ticket, I'll go over there and work.:lol

Money is money, people act like conditions can't be worse nor pay (I know there is other factors to the strike).

Man, I feel real lucky. I was 1st batch with CW and I just followed up with an early processing notice on WW. WW was charged yesterday and I should be getting shipping info soon. I'm in the clear the next few months after WW ships. None of my other POs will be shipping anytime soon. That all said, I hope the strike/slow down gets settled soon. Dealing with delays from SSC is already challenging enough for most collectors, throw in a strike on top of that and peeps will really start panicking.

With everything being pushed back I broke down and bought the first Vampirella PF from a fellow freak. Been wanting her for a while now but my daughter was born the year she came out so I had no extra money. Now one of my "grails" can be checked off the list.

With everything being pushed back I broke down and bought the first Vampirella PF from a fellow freak. Been wanting her for a while now but my daughter was born the year she came out so I had no extra money. Now one of my "grails" can be checked off the list.

Congrats! I was ecstatic when I finally obtained one of my "grail" pieces. It's a good feeling. :)

I actually sold off my vampirellas since my girls were born. I liked her but they were just too racy for having little kids around the house.

Congrats! I was ecstatic when I finally obtained one of my "grail" pieces. It's a good feeling. :)

Thanks! I'm pretty happy I was able to pick her up.

I actually sold off my vampirellas since my girls were born. I liked her but they were just too racy for having little kids around the house.
We have a special "daddy's room" for the inappropriate figures. This will be my only Vampirella item.

Got my replacement head today, much better than the original. Eyes are great and the skin tone is much better. Very happy right now.

Back