Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about this man. It won't come off by rubbing with a damp cloth?

I'm curious what material SSC used for the suit. From the texture I see on the pictures it seems that it's of the same material as the cape of SSC's 1/6 Batman.

No, unfortunately I tried. The top layer is scratched. The goggles up HS paint is not good but I would have probably have probably lived with it and redone the eyes later if not for the suit damage. Opened it on Christmas eve day and sent a request to Sideshow. Have not heard from them yet but I did not expect to so soon.

Yes sorry I have a 3 PAX and 3 BESTA shelves in that room. My DC shelf I intended to display

Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Sinestro
Joker
Green Ivy
Batgirl
Cat-woman

And that would be it but now I want to re-arrange it and remove Batgirl Catwoman and Ivy

And replace with Aqua Man and maybe an upcoming Green Lantern or Flash.

The PAX shelf is 26 inches in depth and 93 inches in height the width is roughly 38 inches per shelf and 78 in total for the 2 side by side

Thanks for posting that! I like watching his statue reviews and his weekly comic hauls. I'm pretty sure that he's a Freak too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it normal for a flex payment to come out days after its scheduled? I had one scheduled for the 25th of every month but it still hasn't been taken out. This is the first time I've used flex pay so I don't know

Yeah understandable but didn't know if the computers just skipped it and forgot about it completely or something. I'll call em in a bit.

Back