Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I didn't go back all of the way so we have some good and some bad so far?

It seems that in all cases, the eyes are a bit of a problem; the left pupil is painted at the edge of the eye while the right pupil is too close to the middle to match up with it exactly. I have yet to see a goggles-up head with eyes that look right. But the masked head looks great to me, and the tailoring of the costume seems perfect as well, so I'm reasonably happy. I think the goggles-up headsculpt makes her look a bit too old anyway when compared with Artgerm's illustration.

Hi everyone, I've just posted in the introductions thread, thought now is as good as any to post some pics! Mine is number 335, I got the EX but to be honest I prefer the reg hand :slap lol

Anyway on to the pics, goes to show there are some good goggles up paint jobs, apart from a bit too much black underneath it doesn't look too shabby:

Sorry for the bad lighting and phone, the next time she will see natural light will be New Year's day given my work schedule! Thought I'd experiment with the whip a little different and it looks like the cat is stepping over it:

Gratuitous ass shot:

Lastly goggles down:

This is actually my favourite angle for now:

Outstanding pics Marvel! Congrats, she looks great. The eyes look perfect too.

Congrats to you too Generalszabo! I can't tell you how jealous I am of you guys.

My UPS driver is pretty consistent time wise, when does yours usually show?

He's usually pretty consistent, though deliveries during the holidays have been a little unpredictable. It's odd that the UPS tracker hasn't updated the location but still says delivery today. I'm hoping he'll show up in the next hour or so--otherwise I'll have to hope she gets here tomorrow.

Is it normal for a flex payment to come out days after its scheduled? I had one scheduled for the 25th of every month but it still hasn't been taken out. This is the first time I've used flex pay so I don't know

SS sent out a message saying flex payments scheduled for 12/25 would be charged on Mon 12/29.

The UPS guy literally walked in right after I typed that last post and didn't have it with him. He said it could have come on a train and gotten delayed at the hub or been considered a suspicious package (I have no idea why that would be the case) and delayed for inspection. I'm going to keep watching the tracking info but I'm bummed I didn't get her today.

The zipper doesn't come down any further

It will, its currently in place with a little glue but can be manipulated. One of the first guys did it (I forget who sorry), He says even the nips are detailed :wink1:

Marvel, nice photography and nice paint app all things aside. Is it me or is your lip paint darker than others, as it should have been?

Back