Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X13.jpg

X05.jpg

X03.jpg

X01.jpg

X02.jpg

Damn it....I was going to pose her to batman's Left and Joker and the other villains to his right, now I'm thinking maybe I should just put her with the Villains...grrr

Guys mine is back in the box but one thing is thought was weird was the fit of the stictching by her thighs where her butt meets. Can you guys post a few pics for me to.compare ?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The fitting is pretty good from what I can tell

Hope that helps.

I have to start getting acrylic panels for my displays and better lighting for my hobby room. I think I'm just about done. Finishing off Avengers and XMen maybe one last DC piece after Sinestro and Wonder Woman

---

Temp display

Can anyone tell me how much display space is needed (width and depth) to display Catwoman and Batman together?

I can't speak on Catwoman but I can estimate. Batman needs at least 16" wide and about 13" depth for display and that's tight. Catwoman looks to stay within her base, which looks to be 9-10"s round so add at least an inch to give her a half inch on any side. Add it all together and you need at least 27" wide and 13" deep to display them side by side at their widest points.

Hey man, awesome pics! I hope this is not too much to ask but can you tell me the width of the Sirens base widths all right next to each other? I plan to display them like that on my shelf. Ivy, Selina, and Harley in that order.

Did you want the width of them offset like in my pictures or actually side by side by side?

Back