Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say I was really worried at first, when people started complaining about her, but after all the pics I saw.... well she looks GREAT!
great pose, face looks pretty, it's all good

The zipper doesn't come down any further

C01.jpg

Got to break the "glue" though, correct?

Whatever is holding it in place, I'm guessing its a small dab of glue, I just played with the zipper a little bit and it became free and now goes all the way up or all the way down, whichever is your preference :)

Whatever is holding it in place, I'm guessing its a small dab of glue, I just played with the zipper a little bit and it became free and now goes all the way up or all the way down, whichever is your preference :)

All the way down.

bdb61b98920700071a41385d2ca33a50b84ee413015c9bc784dad6bab4359db3.jpg

Great pics Marvel! Can't wait to get my shipping notification!

I have to say I was really worried at first, when people started complaining about her, but after all the pics I saw.... well she looks GREAT!
great pose, face looks pretty, it's all good

She's a stunner, I am very glad I got this piece, and this style isn't even my favourite Catwoman look! Much prefer the purple Jim Balent or Animated series grey as those were the ones I grew up with. I might even say Michelle Pfeiffer comes third so considering the outfit for this PF isn't even in my top 3 Cat outfits, I still have no regrets as it is a great piece :lol

Has anybody had a problem inserting and removing the pin under her foot to/from the base? My pin fits sooo snugly into the base that it has taken a little time to get it into the base properly, and even more time and safe effort to remove her from the base. I don't want to end up ripping her leg from the boot. I bout a can of Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant that they use on bike chains. Does anybody have any experience with this product? Thought I might apply that to the rod to make it easier to get in the base and back out. I thought about WD40 but that's supposedly not a lubricant, or CLP which is used on guns, but I don't know which is best. Anybody with some advice?

It will, its currently in place with a little glue but can be manipulated. One of the first guys did it (I forget who sorry), He says even the nips are detailed :wink1:

Marvel, nice photography and nice paint app all things aside. Is it me or is your lip paint darker than others, as it should have been?

We need pics, or it didn't happen.

Has anybody had a problem inserting and removing the pin under her foot to/from the base? My pin fits sooo snugly into the base that it has taken a little time to get it into the base properly, and even more time and safe effort to remove her from the base. I don't want to end up ripping her leg from the boot. I bout a can of Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant that they use on bike chains. Does anybody have any experience with this product? Thought I might apply that to the rod to make it easier to get in the base and back out. I thought about WD40 but that's supposedly not a lubricant, or CLP which is used on guns, but I don't know which is best. Anybody with some advice?

I think someone mentioned using a bit of vaseline or an alcohol pad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 155032

We need pics, or it didn't happen.

I don't think they'd last an hour lol.

My Catwoman is delivered.

Can't wait to get home and see how crooked her eyes are!

Back