Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a wife that looks this good at 45. Or 35. Or 25.

attachment.php

Sorry to hear of damages and wonky eyes..I hope these get sorted out soon....
Some good news about this statue.. was at my local shop today and they were having a 25% off statues this weekend.. not only did I score this great feline at a $100 savings.. coming in at $299.00 here eyes where perfect to boot... #368/4000 I have to say I really dig this statue...:)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of damages and wonky eyes..I hope these get sorted out soon....
Some good news about this statue.. was at my local shop today and they were have a 25% off statues this weekend.. not only did I score this great feline at a $100 savings.. coming in at $299.00 here eyes where perfect to boot... #368/4000 I have to say I really dig this statue...:)

Scored a BRAND NEW EX today for $200 off of Craigslist!

Sideshow DC Comics Catwoman Premium Format Figure Statue

Wow that's what Im talking about! Congrats great deals!

Damn just saw the dc collectibles CW for 99.99 and that thing is sexy and cute looking. I so wished ss did that thing in a PF form. Maybe it's the generic comicbook cute faces. Eitherway it looks stunning! I wished ss will make a CW like that in PF someday. Even the eyes can be seen through the cool glasses on her face. This is not the older PF by dc direct, but the new smaller version being previewed now.

Back