Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally bite the bullet and purchased this baby :) No regrets so far. She's a beauty ^_^ Took some photos of her on my free time

Catwoman1.jpg

Catwoman2.jpg

Waiting for some flex payments to be done before ordering her. Do you guys think she will be available for a bit longer? Would hate to miss out on her, but with new prices on everything can not break the wallet.

Sorry to hear of damages and wonky eyes..I hope these get sorted out soon....
Some good news about this statue.. was at my local shop today and they were having a 25% off statues this weekend.. not only did I score this great feline at a $100 savings.. coming in at $299.00 here eyes where perfect to boot... #368/4000 I have to say I really dig this statue...:)

I wish I could score a deal like that. Nice score. If you come across a sale like that again pm me, would love to buy her.

Waiting for some flex payments to be done before ordering her. Do you guys think she will be available for a bit longer? Would hate to miss out on her, but with new prices on everything can not break the wallet.

I'm waiting too, but for some reward points to come in first. I feel like she will be around for a while because the exclusive was still available not even that long ago. Plus they announced the classic Catwoman which people may order instead of this one.

Just wanted to give props to Daniel Campisi. Sideshow sent me a replacement head that didn't fit and when I put it in her neck, a piece broke off. Daniel found me a replacement body this long after she initially shipped and I can't be more grateful.

Best customer service in the world. You rock Sideshow. Now give that man a raise. :duff

Just goes to show that they will do what they can.

If I had to guess, I'd say I received a return. Not sure why it was returned. I can find no flaws. Works perfectly for my purposes though.

In the end, I got a statue that I'm completely satisfied with. Doesn't happen every time, but when it does, it's worth bringing to people's attention. Credit where it's due.

Glad for you, guys. Can't say the same, though. I was denied a replacement body back in February even though mine arrived with a huge chip on the visible angle of her boot. Yet they didn't have "a replacement for your Catwoman body that would be a significant improvement". Yeah, right. They will do what they can, all right... as long as you're not international. They'd rather give you some credit then.

Hay Guys

Sorry to bump the thread but wanted to show a custom i did with this statue into her animated grey outfit, i swear this statue is amazing with the cloth off. Had a ton of fun making this one.

Back