Catwoman Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I seeing the edge of goggles in this image? It looks like they're sitting on top of her head...

attachment.php

That would be a horrible EX, googles or no googles? UGH

They did it with their first PF so wouldn't put it past them! They should go full animated series with a blonde selina Ex :lecture

Edit: actually it was just a bag of jewels wasn't it :lol

Correction:I love comic art and flip through them to look at the pictures. I never ever read them though. I'm a art comic art lover but comic book reader not lover. Makes sense?

:rotfl that's sig worthy

They did it with their first PF so wouldn't put it past them! They should go full animated series with a blonde selina Ex :lecture

Edit: actually it was just a bag of jewels wasn't it :lol

:rotfl that's sig worthy

Yuck the ex for the last cat woman was the worst a bag of jewels... Why SS? A coh is most wanted unmasked! Who was the art director at the time needs to get help or replaced. The fans were so mad at that ex.....

What version is this supposed to be? No goggles?

The last one wasn't perfect, but I still love the way it looks with the Goggles on portrait.

Damn, thought there'd been some new pics or news. I liked the original teaser as it's a different pose and animated style

That print looks nice and all, but I prefer the BTAS Catwoman look to the goggles and breasts hanging out look. Hopefully this print is similar to the Batman situation where the print doesn't resemble the PF.

That print looks nice and all, but I prefer the BTAS Catwoman look to the goggles and breasts hanging out look. Hopefully this print is similar to the Batman situation where the print doesn't resemble the PF.

I'm confused....

The Batman Art print is mirrored and lacking a few details in the suit but is almost identical in every other way,

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/...tman-premium-art-print-sideshow-500564-04.jpg

maybe we're talking about different pieces.

I do agree though, a switch out portrait in the style of the BTAS is a must considering it was originally teased as such.

Interesting, I do like the art on that print but want more TAS style too. I have a feeling the statue will be more like the art print

Back