Catwoman Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man that EX portrait really makes this piece. If I got this (which I probably won't-no space) I would def only display the EX sculpt.

excited for this one. Last flex payment has already been charged.

Looks like I am in the minority but I actually prefer the regular head sculpt. I see this statue as a good representation of the Hush Catwoman....and thats my iconic look.

I guess I'm in the minority that loves the regular portrait. Love both sculpts but I'll display the regular most of the time. Live those goggles and the Hush vibe they give.

Looks like I am in the minority but I actually prefer the regular head sculpt. I see this statue as a good representation of the Hush Catwoman....and thats my iconic look.

Spooky lol just posted the same thing. Makes two of us then 😆.

I guess I'm in the minority that loves the regular portrait. Love both sculpts but I'll display the regular most of the time. Live those goggles and the Hush vibe they give.

I think the reg looks good but the ex suits the animated style body more IMO

I'm just happy to see them do the ex head and a semi animated series look

I do like the REG portrait as well. For the same reason in fact ...it has the Hush vibe going ...like you both said.

But the EX portrait also has that Batman The Animated Series vibe going for it, too. Which I like very much as well.

Can't go wrong with either one.

Cat%2010.jpg

Nice video review nearmint... You should convert your Batman PF to a full sculpt, I love mine and it goes awesome with the new Catwoman PF... Although I'm sure we will be seeing more Batman PF's in the future from Sideshow...

Yes. Good review as always.

I'm contemplating pairing this with the old Ivy and Harley Quinn PFs. I didn't care for the original Catwoman so I skipped it. I'm thinking all three will fit together in a Besta.

Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Beautiful pics! Congrats!

Love having this in my collection too. Now looking at the new SSC Catwoman PF. That one looks great as well.

Back