Catwoman Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused....

The Batman Art print is mirrored and lacking a few details in the suit but is almost identical in every other way,

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/...tman-premium-art-print-sideshow-500564-04.jpg

maybe we're talking about different pieces.

I do agree though, a switch out portrait in the style of the BTAS is a must considering it was originally teased as such.

That art print came out a long time before the new PF, he might even be talking about the old PF? Either way I don't think the art looks anything like the statues. I have a feeling we're going to get the usual sideshow mash up - boobs out goggles look but grey suit, not one look or the other. Even with a TAS head, this will be an updated, modernised style which makes me sad

That art print came out a long time before the new PF, he might even be talking about the old PF? Either way I don't think the art looks anything like the statues. I have a feeling we're going to get the usual sideshow mash up - boobs out goggles look but grey suit, not one look or the other. Even with a TAS head, this will be an updated, modernised style which makes me sad

Probably, Sideshow can’t do anything simple anymore

Probably, Sideshow can’t do anything simple anymore

Absolutely, They obviously feel that never ending nuance detailing justifies the new price point of 550 plus.

Counterpoint to that - we now have the Tweeterhead line, that is very accurate and priced accordingly.

1125_previewbanne_CatwomanPrint.jpg

Whoa Nelly ...that face is just gorgeous! The rest is beautiful, too. I don't collect prints, but this might be one I get.

PF concept:
1125_previewbanner_CatwomanPF.jpg

New print:

Honestly, I love both of these concepts. So either concept would work for me for a new Catwoman PF. The print, tho ...has such a beautiful portrait. I'd love it if the new Catwoman PF would come with both portraits.

PF concept:
1125_previewbanner_CatwomanPF.jpg

New print:

Honestly, I love both of these concepts. So either concept would work for me for a new Catwoman PF. The print, tho ...has such a beautiful portrait. I'd love it if the new Catwoman PF would come with both portraits.

I like the print much more. I agree with you though, the statue should come with 2 portraits.

First time checking out this thread. This looks fantastic. Yes I already have three Catwoman statues, but if this comes with a CoH I'll be picking it up.

A TAS head might swing it but those last pics don't interest me much. Would have preferred:

A lighter shade of grey like TAS
Knee length boots like TAS, not thigh high
No backpack
A crouching instead of sitting pose

She looks good but I'm hoping to see a much prettier COH as this CW ain't all that pretty.

BTW Can someone answer what the health warnings are on these pieces?
Like why suddenly is their a health warning on all premium formats?! Maybe Sideshow should look into not using carcinogenic materials...? Anyone explain what the health warning means exactly?

She looks good but I'm hoping to see a much prettier COH as this CW ain't all that pretty.

BTW Can someone answer what the health warnings are on these pieces?
Like why suddenly is their a health warning on all premium formats?! Maybe Sideshow should look into not using carcinogenic materials...? Anyone explain what the health warning means exactly?

It's a California Law any product made using carcinogenic materials has to have the label.. Long as you don't lick or eat your statues you'll be fine... :)

As for this new Catwomen PF, I have to say the portrait is WAY better then the original Catwoman PF.. The OG Catwoman looked like she was 40 years old...

It's a California Law any product made using carcinogenic materials has to have the label.. Long as you don't lick or eat your statues you'll be fine... :)

As for this new Catwomen PF, I have to say the portrait is WAY better then the original Catwoman PF.. The OG Catwoman looked like she was 40 years old...

Thanks for clarifying about the health warning on these PFs :) And I agree, she looks way better than the first PF but I hope for a COH

I wouldn't say she looks much younger than the first one. The first teaser pic does though - please give us that head too!

Back