Catwoman Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece, IMO is much better than the first (black fabric) PF which I sold. I'll be keeping my Balent Classic and getting the new one too.

Definitely loving this piece more than the first one. Plus I also prefer sculpted to fabric so this is a win/win for me and probably a definite PO. Depending on price considering SS is all over the place these days.

Absolutely love the portrait on this Catwoman. Not sold on the boots, almost look like stockings and the pose is a little to in your face. :lol

Gonna wait and see what Prime 1 come up up with for their Hush Catwoman.

Different angle:

112118news-5.jpg

It could look good at the back of a display with other PFs but i would have gone for a more leaning forward pose

Looking forward to the full reveal but unlikely I'll pick this one up. I'll stick with the first two

Right, and the one in the print wasn’t “trashy” at all with the zipper pulled down showing the cleavage lol. Ok.

I don’t know. They’re both over sexualised but the pose they went with, her sitting there with her legs spread out, breasts pushed out and how will this even “plug” into the base :rolleyes:

I’d like a Catwoman in my collection and I do like the portrait on this, but the pose, still not sure. I will have to see more pics.

This looks so much better that the first two that I have to PO. She looks enough 'hush' inspired (my favorite Catwoman interpretation) to fit my collection and she has her boobs zipped up.....Almost makes too much sense

I just keep thinking why a third Catwoman and still no Robin? :huh

'Cause in the fading-popularity and oversaturated statue scene, Sideshow wants a hot seller. This CW was clearly carefully planned... as long as they give her a pretty face this will still sell. Not the peak selling numbers of 3 or 4 years ago but she'll still be a hit. Speaking of, where are the full gallery pics of her? She goes up for PO in a couple days

Back